antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macross Delta
Episode 7.

Episode, was quite weak.

Yes, I watching Macross and I can believe singing can power up mech's, cure illness and bring life to dead flowers. However, that can only go so far. Using the power of song to Hack....
Yes 50 years from now in the year 2067, Security will be way more advanced than it is now, to the point that it can somehow cause physical pain to the User. Our current methods and computer language could become obsolete. But I can't wrap my head around how Singing would actually hack.

The Ship's used in the hacking are the Macross Galaxy warships.

We have Alien Cat people.

The Windermere's can only live about 30 year's and they are some very old looking one's, however, Freyja Wion is a Windermere and she looks and acts her age at 14, so I take it when you reach the 20's you started ageing very quickly, that or Freyja Wion isn't a Windermere or somehow does not have an aging problem.

How did it take them that long to figure out there was stuff in the water, don't the army know what they are giving their soldier's?

Will out heroes escape? yes the ones who actually captured them are under the effects of Var syndrome. With some singing they'll escape easy.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(05-10-2016, 08:16 AM)Garou Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 08:04 PM)thebigb Wrote: Could someone tell me how Hayato was able to ride the wind in Space, where wind does not exist?

It's metaphorical.

Probably, but there is a way for it to TECHNICALLY be true. Solar winds are a thing in space, and if you have a solar sail, you could ride them... but that's really stretching it, and it goes back to probably being metaphor unless solar winds in that region of space are a lot stronger than our neck of the galaxy.

thebigb Wrote:Episode 7.

Episode, was quite weak.

Yes, I watching Macross and I can believe singing can power up mech's, cure illness and bring life to dead flowers. However, that can only go so far. Using the power of song to Hack....
Yes 50 years from now in the year 2067, Security will be way more advanced than it is now, to the point that it can somehow cause physical pain to the User. Our current methods and computer language could become obsolete. But I can't wrap my head around how Singing would actually hack.

Edit, apparently this part didn't make it through. Anyway, I always figured the singing during the hacking was more of a "singing while you work" kind of thing. I had someone I shared an office with that did that whenever she wasn't talking, so maybe the singing itself didn't have as much to do with it? I don't know, the subs I saw were horrible, so I didn't get any of it.
(05-17-2016, 02:01 PM)thebigb Wrote: How did it take them that long to figure out there was stuff in the water, don't the army know what they are giving their soldier's?

Because it's plain / regular (Voldorian) water, as stated in the episode. By itself, it's safe to drink if consumed moderately, just like real potable water.
I'm guessing the "wind" the Windermerians are talking about might be something similar or related to fold waves?
Finally, I got to watch this Episode.

Episode 8, we finally have an episode that was a Macross Episode.
Freyja song was great, her solo pefromence are so much more better than her group one's.

Messer is now my favorite character, I look forward to his character Arc.

So how do Walkure stage songs work?
The stage can create holograms and shields, and bring life to plant's
And their holograms can cause lighting blinding people for a period of time.
Anything else I'm missing.

(05-24-2016, 07:59 PM)Garou Wrote: I'm guessing the "wind" the Windermerians are talking about might be something similar or related to fold waves?

Yes, it would also explain the wind in space, and the ability to sense someone's wind.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

Their songs are supposed to work not too differently from Sheryl and Ranka's they have a fold resonance and the songs that they sing interact with the fold waves that permeate the entire Macross Universe to resonate with minds or anything susceptible to fold waves, to include machines with fold quarts in it. I'd love to say more, but that's the limit of my understanding of it.
Episode 9
Wasn't a bad Episode. It was Messer focused which was great.

Episode 10
The only reason I'm watching this show is now gone.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

It's just me or as if the premise of the show isn't already weird enough, it also indulges in very "out-universe" black comedy:
Spoiler Show
Messer got messed, literally
^
Messer is a given name and surname of German origin, meaning "knife". Also, the Delta pilots and Walkure singers' names are intentional references to aviation.

Hayate Immelmann - Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate (WWII Japanese fighter) and Max Immelmann (WWI German fighter ace and namesake of two separate maneuvers called the Immelmann turn)
Mirage Jenius - Dassault Aviation's various Mirage jet aircraft
Arad Molders - Arado Flugzeugwerke (WWI-II German aircraft manufacturer) and Werner Molders (WWII German Luftwaffe fighter ace)
Messer Ihlefeld - Messerschmitt AG (WWII German aircraft manufacturer) and Herbert Ihlefeld (WWII German Luftwaffe fighter ace)
Chuck Mustang - Chuck Yeager (American fighter pilot from WWII until Vietnam War and test pilot; first to break the speed of sound in level flight) and P-51 Mustang (WWII American fighter)
Mikumo Guynemer - Georges Guynemer (WWI French fighter ace)
Kaname Buccaneer - Blackburn Buccaneer (British carrier-borne strike jet aircraft capable of nuclear payload)
Makina Nakajima - Nakajima Hikouki Kabushiki Kaisha (WWII Japanese aircraft manufacturer)
Reina Prowler - EA-6B Prowler (American electronic warfare jet aircraft)

Freyja Wion - I have no idea but WION is a codename for an airport in Indonesia
(06-09-2016, 05:24 PM)Garou Wrote: ^
Messer is a given name and surname of German origin, meaning "knife". Also, the Delta pilots and Walkure singers' names are intentional references to aviation.

I already know that, I just pointed out how punny and "meaningful" in-context his name sounds taking into account
Spoiler Show
what happened with him in the last episode.