antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macross Delta
(04-19-2016, 07:19 AM)thebigb Wrote: Did they really never deploy the VF-0 in space before deploying the VF-1 in space. Seem's like a logical thing to do, but ok then.

From what I interpreted from Macross Zero, the VF-0 was supposed to serve as a prototype for the VF-1. I'm assuming they never had a chance to formally test the VF-0 and VF-01 in space until they were practically forced to during the events of SDF.

(04-19-2016, 10:24 PM)Mai Wrote: Mirage is pretty lame U_U

but i loved Freyja as well she works very well near Hayate, wonder if Mirage will at least have chance on Hayate on the future she needs to get some episodes focusing on her first.

I have a feeling that Mirage will change for the better. Misa from SDF was kinda an uptight pain too in the start and managed to win the love triangle in the end. I have a slight feeling this might be the same unless they want Delta to be the trend breaker.
SRW X-Omega Friend ID: 169670030

Watched Episode 4, here are my thoughts.

After the training episode, it's the duo's first day at the job, we also learn about the enemy. Speaking of first days.
"Fail, and you're fired."
That's a such a nice thing to say. That's defiantly something I would want to hear.

I did not like the multiple idols on the screen, 2 is fine.
But get to 3 and then it's just too much. And Magical Girl Transformation scene's are not Macross.

Whoever gave Freyja the mp3 player. How did he/she not know about Sara Nome? The Earthling was from Earth, where Zero happened.
He/she is a fan Ranka, so it would make sense for He/she to go and see the Macross Zero film Ranka was in. Is there a reason he/she didn't put on any of Zero's music.

Unless it was given to Freyja pre-Frontier, which would make the Walkure older than Ranka. Which makes history of Delta taking place more than 8 year's ago.

I think we can determine the age of the Earthling as He/She is a fan Fire Bomber. Which is oldies Music. Therefore, he/she is old.

The Earthling didn't even put on any Sharon Apple Music. Perhaps because she isn't real. Which is fair enough.

"I wanted to be just like them." I guess Freyja did some research on them, as she knows more than just their music. Which, I'm not sure how she did as it' "Music from outside."
And the tale of Fire Bomber's is Legend(Unless FB7 is canon, which I doubt.). Is there a reason she believes in the singer's so much.

The Mech's name is VF-31 Siegfried and not VF-1EXlooking at the mech's closer they are different plane's.
Go Siegfried, you will win Hayate's heart.

The bad guys are human and not alien, Well that has no been done before. Did the run out of classic mecha bad guy idea's and decided to use it? 

Hayate has another Trait from Alto. Hayate likes making moves such as the Corkscrew on stage. Apart from his dancing I am beginning to think Hayate is Alto 2.0
Super Robot Wars HOPE.
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
* Looking for beta reader, PM if you are interested

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026
X-Omega F-Code: 117807236
[Image: aoUGUWI.jpg]
I don't recall any indication that Sara Nome was considered a known idol in-universe. Did they sing any of her songs in the Frontier adaptation of Zero?

As for Sharon, UN Spacey probably covered up her existence on account of how she kinda went all Skynet on everyone.
(04-27-2016, 05:01 PM)AceWhatever Wrote: I don't recall any indication that Sara Nome was considered a known idol in-universe. Did they sing any of her songs in the Frontier adaptation of Zero?

As for Sharon, UN Spacey probably covered up her existence on account of how she kinda went all Skynet on everyone.

Ranka was chosen to play the role due to her singing, and one of Ranka's song was played while the movie was on during ep 10. At the end of the episodes Ranka is thanked for her singing So Yes, but you are right Zero songs were not played. However, I realise her songs would never have been recorded, well that sucks for Zero.

Considering the amount of fan's Sharon she has. It would be hard thing to just cover up. But they would explain why it's not on the mp3 player.

EDIT: Macross Frontier Movie mention's Sharon Apple with the other idol's. So why is there no Sharon Apple song's on the mp3?
Super Robot Wars HOPE.

It's just me or Freiyja's speaking in Kansai-ben?
Episode 5. That was a good episode, we also learnt a lot of things happen after SDF. Such as a war with human's vs humans.
So the bad guys were around during the past war's, did they steal the fold wave technology from Frontier, cause there is nothing stopping the Delta platoon from just folding into the enemy stronghold right?

So Mirage isn't of Max and Milla's daughter's, but rather grandaughter.
I can't wait for some Delta crossover with 7 and SDF.

So who are Mirage parents? I don't think it's Mylene but you never know.
Super Robot Wars HOPE.

I'll try to find the source again, but I believe Mirage's mother is the Max and Milia's sixth daughter Mirage. I don't recall seeing anything about her father, but given that Mirage still bears the name Jenius that leaves me with two possible conclusions: 1. Mirage's mother did the single mother routine, and I can think of several possible reasons for this from the father dying before Mirage was born to Miranda not wanting the father in Mirage's life because he's douche. 2. The dad was involved and simply took Miranda's name when they got married. Quite frankly, one conclusion is just as possible as the other at this point. I also would REALLY take this with a grain of salt, my source may not be reliable, if I can ever find it again...

Edit: Found my source, it's not primary so: http://macross.anime.net/wiki/Mirage_Farina_Jenius
(05-03-2016, 09:02 AM)thebigb Wrote: we also learnt a lot of things happen after SDF. Such as a war with human's vs humans.

That's not a new revelation. The two VF-X games, which are part of the main continuity, show that there are still human rebels and terrorists.
Episode 6.
Messer: "If you get the chance, take the enemy down."
Hayate: "But, the Captain and Chuck also aim for the wings?"
Messer: "That because they have the necessary skills to do that?"

I wonder what happen's when Messer meet's Kira Yamato?

It's confirmed The VF-31 Siegfried is a female. She is going to win this love triangle.

I'm glad Hayate's depression lasted only a scene, and not X number of episodes.

Anyway, this was a great episode, we get our first space battle.
Could someone tell me how Hayato was able to ride the wind in Space, where wind does not exist?

It seem's to be despite being 5 girl's on stage, Delta will focus on just 2 of them. So, the singing will be tolerable. So, far it's not as good as any other Macross, but at least it look's like it won't be as bad as I thought it would be.
Super Robot Wars HOPE.

(05-09-2016, 08:04 PM)thebigb Wrote: Could someone tell me how Hayato was able to ride the wind in Space, where wind does not exist?

It's metaphorical.