antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Macross Delta Event: Cross! Another Stage
(11-16-2017, 11:21 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: I see. Guess we're back to "you don't need sleep" phase again.

You could get the event done in like a day.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Music 
[Image: DOuWusqVwAMAUH8.jpg]

Please send me LR Gohan OochiP.
No Mellowlink or Nu Gundam.
Maybe Mellowlink will be Taiki Defender New Comer that has large dmg up on pierce barrier with his pile bunker. Then we will enter a new cycle of despair next month with a new Conquest C stage.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Wait a minute, is the girl sort of like Ougami was?
Probably.
^They better take into account that this time we don't get a Lv.3 event unit for free.
(11-16-2017, 01:13 PM)Wish Wrote: No Mellowlink or Nu Gundam.

...why would there be a Nu Gundam? All of the Nu Gundams - hell, all the CCA units - have been out for a while.

Attacker Nu and its R+ line, Taiki Shooter Nu, Star Sazabi from R to SSR, Shooter Sazabi in SR and SSR, Taiki Attacker Sazabi, Re-GZ at SR with two pilots, Powered Sazabi, and Star Defender Nu from R to SSR.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Because Omaga units are just a scam so they. An copy paste the entire games rosters all over again to get you to pay more. Blaster Nu, Fighter Nu, Omega Nu, etc Nu.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
(11-16-2017, 01:51 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 01:13 PM)Wish Wrote: No Mellowlink or Nu Gundam.

...why would there be a Nu Gundam? All of the Nu Gundams - hell, all the CCA units - have been out for a while.

Attacker Nu and its R+ line, Taiki Shooter Nu, Star Sazabi from R to SSR, Shooter Sazabi in SR and SSR, Taiki Attacker Sazabi, Re-GZ at SR with two pilots, Powered Sazabi, and Star Defender Nu from R to SSR.

Nu Gundam was based on what bigb said before or after Code Geass Akito event. 2ch also said something about Nu Gundam banner back then but I didn't pay attention much on it. Maybe it was the pinpoint gacha featuring Taiki Nu Gundam.
(11-16-2017, 01:54 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Because Omaga units are just a scam so they. An copy paste the entire games rosters all over again to get you to pay more. Blaster Nu, Fighter Nu, Omega Nu, etc Nu.

And that doesn't matter, because there are no new Nus. CCA's entire Collection section is full.

(11-16-2017, 02:09 PM)Wish Wrote: Nu Gundam was based on what bigb said before or after Code Geass Akito event. 2ch also said something about Nu Gundam banner back then but I didn't pay attention much on it. Maybe it was the pinpoint gacha featuring Taiki Nu Gundam.

It was.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(11-16-2017, 01:54 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Because Omaga units are just a scam so they. An copy paste the entire games rosters all over again to get you to pay more. Blaster Nu, Fighter Nu, Omega Nu, etc Nu.

Y'know, I'd roll for Omega Getter Dragon.
And we're long overdue for Raiga and Poseidon.