antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Haloween Event: The Little Witch and the Giant Machine
As an event unit Grand Charion is really strong. 70k normal attack and around 1 million hissatsu. Sadly I don't have her.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(11-10-2017, 08:39 AM)Wish Wrote: As an event unit Grand Charion is really strong. 70k normal attack and around 1 million hissatsu. Sadly I don't have her.

Yea, in this event the event unit bonus is 800% instead of the usual 500%.

(11-10-2017, 07:42 AM)thebigb Wrote: Watched some Little Witch Academia and this show is Harry Potter.
This is a Harry Potter anime.

When do the Gaint Robots appear?

It's not a robot show, there's no giant robots. I didn't watch the show, but from what I read in the wiki it just comes out in one episode.
someone else found idiotic not make Grand Charion a normal Taiki? instead of a diamond one?

we have to pull for the mech like any other taiki, but instead of just raising it and maybe on the future feed it to another Grand Charion it they release, we get a diamond Taiki for no reason.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I think diamond taiki for a limited is pretty much the norm. Grand Charion still have a chance as a normal Taiki on next year when Oochi pull Super Trigger Robot Wars featuring Darling in Franxx, LWA, Luluco, Inferno Cop, Ninja Slayer.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(11-10-2017, 09:31 AM)Mai Wrote: someone else found idiotic not make Grand Charion a normal Taiki? instead of a diamond one?

we have to pull for the mech like any other taiki, but instead of just raising it and maybe on the future feed it to another Grand Charion it they release, we get a diamond Taiki for no reason.

This is the kind that gives you a free limit break at lv 70, so I don't think it's bad. It's better to have one extra limit break right now, than to maybe get another one next year. Plus if you got more than one copy, you get them as normal SSR, so you could still use them to limit break it.
my event rewards so far:

- Cherudim Gundam (LVL 80) (can i get a gurren laggan defender game?)

- Casual Olive

One Simon less to hunt 26B i will reach you, just wait

[Image: evt5o7a.png]

All I have so far is a Gaogaigar, I'm taking the event a little slow.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I can't even start itm I'm outnofnthe country till next Saturday, and until the 11th when my data plan resets, I can't even make to the title screen of this, Fate/Grand Order, Fate/Gaijin Order or Nymphogear.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Green tickets coughed up an Arbalest, neat. Even though he's one of the weakest 10k attack taikis, I always wanted him for some reason. His pose on the unit icon makes him look like a T-Rex or something.

(11-10-2017, 12:41 PM)Top Nep Wrote: I can't even start itm I'm outnofnthe country till next Saturday,  and until the 11th when my data plan resets, I can't even make to the title screen of this, Fate/Grand Order, Fate/Gaijin Order or Nymphogear.

If it's this saturday(11th) then you have time. The event can be cleared in a few hours and it lasts until the 14th.