antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!!
(11-03-2017, 12:13 PM)srw785 Wrote: I'm liking the new system. When you think about it the event was basically two events glued together. You had to either focus on chips, focus on kills or compromise between the two. Now you can do both at full capacity, which is nice.

I was actually going to mention that a day ago, but got sidetracked. Turns out the new costs are really good too, you get a bit over 10000 each 54000 pull and 10000 is the price of the most expensive thing in the shop.

I didn't think I was going to enjoy this as much, but what the hell, it actually works. How about that.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Yea, usually when Ouchi messes with something he makes it worse. Like week 2 and week 3 events. But this time its a good improvement.
(11-03-2017, 01:21 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 12:13 PM)srw785 Wrote: I'm liking the new system. When you think about it the event was basically two events glued together. You had to either focus on chips, focus on kills or compromise between the two. Now you can do both at full capacity, which is nice.

I was actually going to mention that a day ago, but got sidetracked. Turns out the new costs are really good too, you get a bit over 10000 each 54000 pull and 10000 is the price of the most expensive thing in the shop.

I didn't think I was going to enjoy this as much, but what the hell, it actually works. How about that.

It's worst, each roll gives you 6 pulls +4 chips, that is not good improvement.
Not having to worry about chips is good improvement.

Anyway, the good improvement is better than the not good improvement.
So.. event is slightly better.

But this Event still sucks, Macross Uta has the same kind of event and it does it so much more better.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(11-03-2017, 03:32 PM)thebigb Wrote: It's worst, each roll gives you 6 pulls +4 chips, that is not good improvement.
Not having to worry about chips is good improvement.

You do only get 6 units, but the pull itself costs 2/3 of what it used to (54000/90000) so it's only a very minor loss in terms of coins to Rs or suchlike. And you get loads of tickets.
^Really? I kinda cursed the game for dilluting the gacha pool with those red chips. Guess it's not that bad afterall?

Single pull everyday, only Rs so far.
I'm not feeling this event though, the reward isn't that appealing to me compared to Kusuha's Grungust.
(11-03-2017, 04:07 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: ^Really? I kinda cursed the game for dilluting the gacha pool with those red chips. Guess it's not that bad afterall?

You are technically losing .6 (repeating) units every 90000 coins you get, but the lower top end means it's easier to end having used all your coins on that gacha, so... Make of that what you will I guess?

You don't get THAT many SSRs from that pool anyway.

EDIT: ...wait, should just be .3 per 90000, I think.
You get 60% as many units as before, but the gacha costs 60% as much as before. So you get the same amount of units per 90000 coins spent, but now you get chips too.
The only difference is that you now spend coins in increments of 54,000 instead of 90,000.
why

[Image: s5rdftyuiu.png]
[Image: 7po1f5c.png]
[Image: JRruXia.png]

Wow that's some.... lucky unlucky thing, getting another Ayano was a 1% and Leila unit had 4% I'm...sorry... well i'm a proud owner of a lvl 65 Alexander Type-0 Ayano, she is not a bad unit i use her all the time.

and besides Lunamaria i got nothing else on this event, luckily Ashley is pretty decent
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Bug 
Ouchi isn't done with me in this event, he's going for maximum trolling.

[Image: Leila-scroll.png]

This is some strange luck.
Pull 30 omg -> get one extra unit, but not Leila
Pull Ayano Gacha -> get extra Ayano and get trolled immediately after
Pull 1 OMG -> Taiki, but not Leila

Well, I can't feel bad about Akito, he seems pretty good. I hope he's not power-crept by the time I start to limit break him.

On a side note, Akito is the cheapest taiki I've gotten that wasn't free. Before that, it was Voltes V at 20 omg.

(11-04-2017, 09:32 PM)Mai Wrote: [Image: JRruXia.png]

Wow that's some.... lucky unlucky thing, getting another Ayano was a 1% and Leila unit had 4% I'm...sorry... well i'm a proud owner of a lvl 65 Alexander Type-0 Ayano, she is not a bad unit i use her all the time.

and besides Lunamaria i got nothing else on this event, luckily Ashley is pretty decent

Yes please, destroy it Smile .
Yea, I couldn't believe I got the low probability unit at the worst possible time.
I like Ayano, but I don't like abilities that depend on status ailments, they should have given her one like Kanako. Hopefully I'll find a good team setup for her.

Lucky unlucky is right Undecided 

[Image: image.png]