antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!!
(11-01-2017, 04:46 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: Dunno if it's an improvement, it's too early to call it in my opinion. After this event I think I'll have figured it out.

A lot of that's going to be if the costs for everything are right or not though.

I hate this event, I'm just going to fully break the event SSR and then, I'm done.

I think it's an improvement, now you can spam the 5 AP quest instead of the 20 AP quest, which saves heaps of time.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Now there's absolute no reason to even run the 20 Ap quest

they should have arranged the Theme version of Akito units better i can't really see it being used on a normal SRW like that, pretty much sounds like wings of words

and i doubt they will make content on normal mode that require normal dodge, the only units that can normal dodge are the ones with bushin and even them...

for the chips:

- run all the missions and get all the drops = 5k
- beat the boss a lot colect rival coins
- use those = chips

about the quests the 20 AP ones has really good drops.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Yes! Got the taiki def with a late night 1 OMG roll as I forgot to roll at login...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Congrats Hokuto send a copy of Taiki Akito as well ;~
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Congrats Hokuto, I am kinda salty with your 1 omg pull luck. But I want to save up for Grand Charion, SRX Team or Mazinger Infinity collab.
Have you and bigb considered to buy some lottery instead of wasting your luck on mobile game?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Thanks, trying to save up some OMGs as well, I am not rolling the 1 OMG step everyday.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(11-03-2017, 10:17 AM)Wish Wrote: Have you and bigb considered to buy some lottery instead of wasting your luck on mobile game?

I have won a few (non-money) lotteries.
Money lotteries is gambling, which I am too scared to try.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I'm liking the new system. When you think about it the event was basically two events glued together. You had to either focus on chips, focus on kills or compromise between the two. Now you can do both at full capacity, which is nice.
Shocked 
I still don't get how yo get red chips in this event
(11-03-2017, 12:36 PM)SteelSeven Wrote: I still don't get how yo get red chips in this event

Like this.

[Image: redchips.png]