antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!!
I got trolled on my pull on Force Impulse banner i got Impulse first pull like always then... 4th pull light clash, Alexander Type 2 Leila appears!!! them moments latter... near the unit i notice the "SR"
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

How do you get Red Chips?

(11-01-2017, 08:17 AM)Mai Wrote: I got trolled on my pull on Force Impulse banner i got Impulse first pull like always then... 4th pull light clash, Alexander Type 2 Leila appears!!! them moments latter... near the unit i notice the "SR"

That happens to me once. Which is why you should always make sure you collect the free SR before rolling.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Had 30, rolled for Luna, got nothing extra.

Back to FGO because the male characters in Agito are all meh and because It's Halloween night!

These kids and their costumes these days.
[Image: BIiLRGF.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

See, if I get an extra copy of the free unit, I'm happy. That means I don't have to spend as many Omega Crystals to get it to 70.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(11-01-2017, 10:29 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: See, if I get an extra copy of the free unit, I'm happy.  That means I don't have to spend as many Omega Crystals to get it to 70.

Normally I would agree, but I just wanted her for the chip bonus and she doesn't even to that right ( -.-)
Wait, Luna doesn't give a chip bonus?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(11-01-2017, 11:48 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Wait, Luna doesn't give a chip bonus?

That's right, because the chip quests don't give chips. You now get the chips from the event gachas that use the strong enemy coins.
(11-01-2017, 11:48 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Wait, Luna doesn't give a chip bonus?

This event's weird. To get extra chips, you use Red Coins, which sometimes give chips in large amounts. To make up for that, the only units you need to purchase from the chip shop are old event units, they're all relatively cheap, and the typically 90000 coin requirement for the best category has been dropped all the way down to 54000, a 1/3 decrease in price.
Is it an improvement then?
I am more concerned with the upcoming normal conquest setup.
I am sure Oochi conquest dev team will prepare a hard conquest that will rely on normal Evasion (not an evasion on crit hit like the old CQ) with what Alexander Liberte and Xan capable of.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Dunno if it's an improvement, it's too early to call it in my opinion. After this event I think I'll have figured it out.

A lot of that's going to be if the costs for everything are right or not though.