antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solis Event: "Desagradable Big Sister"
looks like i had my numbers right after all, watching the video her output might be indeed 18000 on a regular attack vs a boss breaking the barriers, full stacked and buffed she did 29k

50k on critical hits, impressive
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(10-27-2017, 03:47 AM)Wish Wrote: Thanks for confirming her damage srw. Did you pull Stella on 5th step-up rolls?

You're welcome. For the second question, yes.

Red tickets gave me a Gain and an SS chip. Not sure which Gain I want to limit break. Do you guys buy the 6 SS chip SSR Crystals too? Next reset is like in February.
i got the 4 SS chips one not the 6SS Chips one yet

as for the event i'm veeeeeeeeery slowly on it

(10-27-2017, 08:36 AM)srw785 Wrote: Red tickets gave me a Gain and an SS chip. Not sure which Gain I want to limit break. Do you guys buy the 6 SS chip SSR Crystals too? Next reset is like in February.

I've never used the Blaster one, I have used the Shooter one.

Yes, I buy them, why shouldn't you buy them?
I'm working on my 4th I've gotten 5/10 SS-chips so far.

I haven't touched the transplant's I don't want them.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
If you don't know what Solis girl to get, get casual Ayame, she can help with 26b.

she has several attack up skills., and can pierce barriers on critical hits, her pilot part gives her a way to crit, if you fuse all you other Ayames into her and make her at least 70, you can probably have another good unit for that map, her hisatsu however its costly its 3 cores, and not very worth, however her normal attacks are worth to help you damage the boss before nuking him, just remember she is a close ranged shooter, with higher DPS than normal shooters

of course she can't beat it alone, but she can sure help