antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solis Event: "Desagradable Big Sister"
the fighter? don't joke :O

Taiki attacker Quan't its compatible with Excellen how ridiculous must be fighting a Taiki Quan't with Excellen buffs? lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Taiki 00 Quanta isa different thing altogether. Ironically enough, he's the Ali Al Saaches of this game. Just when you think he's been power-crept he comes back, stronger. I beat he's going to make it a full year while still being high tier in the arena. We need taiki Lyle fast(get it?).
The fighter )) Quanta ensures that the whale team's Anemone will move first. In E/A vs E/A battles, the one that moves first wins. Plus he's a high action speed buff unit with a core, that has long lasting value.
(10-23-2017, 10:58 PM)srw785 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 08:50 PM)Wish Wrote: If Destroy has the same Trans Phase Armor like on Conquest VS, she will make Alteisen and nearly all the recent Taikis obsolete.

Btw, is there a picture of it?
[Image: 1508737714938.jpg]

It will be hilarious if Eureka/Anemone and Kyo/Excellen super buff team get dethroned.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
I'd prefer it if Glenn was dethroned :<
It's not hilarious when it's most likely going to be true.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

hummm i have no interest in Destroy Stella as off now, better wait next month one

Gurren Laggan is OP? how? he seems so ordinary to me he is strong on (vs) on the conquest vs more sure but on Arena?
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(10-24-2017, 03:56 AM)Mai Wrote: hummm i have no interest in Destroy Stella  as off now, better wait next month one

Gurren Laggan is OP? how? he seems so ordinary to me he is strong on (vs) on the conquest vs more sure but on Arena?

I just meant that I hope she can clear stage 26-B too.

I gotta say, though, with the last anniversary update I thought that the Newcomer was going to be Albion.
(10-23-2017, 11:59 PM)srw785 Wrote: Starting from the week after E/A came out, they have been steadily releasing units meant to separate the whale E/A teams from the f2p E/A teams. Quanta is the biggest offender so far. Core, 500 action speed buff all in one. Whale teams move first, no questions asked. By the time the buff runs out:
[Image: 4736646-thcipkenshiro.jpg]

Plus, even after E/A is a thing of the past, he will always be relevant. Also, he trivializes the old 40 and 48 stages to full auto level.
He's the new must-have Fighter.

With all the made up crap they're pushing in this game, they should consider putting a cyborg Kenshiro into the game... maybe give him a bike too, so that he can fight in space stages Big Grin
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Oh man, that new type gacha is a whale trap for sure.
One pull gets you a 16% chance of getting an SSR. That's 20 OMG.
Four pulls gets you a 52% chance of getting an SSR. That's 80 OMG.
Ten pulls gets you an 84% chance of an SSR. That's 200 OMG.
For a 95% chance you need to pull 17 times, 340 OMG.
To get a 99% chance, you need to pull 25 times. 500 OMG.
*Correct me if I got the numbers wrong.

@Hokuto73
I'd take cyborg Kenshiro. Bonus points if he can cheese 26-B.
(10-24-2017, 12:06 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: With all the made up crap they're pushing in this game, they should consider putting a cyborg Kenshiro into the game... maybe give him a bike too, so that he can fight in space stages Big Grin

Well, we have Masaki, so who knows - maybe Mio has a chance.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287