antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solis Event: "Desagradable Big Sister"
[Image: oLSZLGv.jpg]

This event introduce the first of the new members of the squad, just a add for everyone that's been curious, the solis Squad story its not done by Terada, so they are not planned to meet Asahi ever, just keep going on these lighthearted events.

"Here is Bertha...

Everyone has things that they dislike, some people don't like lizards, others don't like snakes, some its a some sort of food or vegetable, high places or dark places, there's somethings that i never grow up to like too.

on reality I'm only weak against one thing.."

Event Starts:

開始時刻:2017年10月24日(火) 16:00

Event Ends:

終了時刻:2017年10月31日(火) 13:59

New units:

Heiherm High Fire Type
[Image: a5WALrf.png]

Heiherm Kai
[Image: PCYnQlu.png]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting from this event all the old Heiherm units can be feed to each other if they are units from the same pilot, this don't count the Heiherm Fortress frame, just the OG ones, so for example you can feed a OG Bertha to a Fighter Bertha to get a lvl 65 fighter Bertha.

you cannot feed a Summer Bertha to a Idol Bertha to get a defender Heiherm Fortress on 65.

as for now everyone know how the banners for these units works right?

its a step up usually they require from 70 to 90 for the SSR's, for gameplay purposes i do like some of the Bertha units, they are among the better ones of the Solis team so its worth to keep a look and see what its this about (don't like that she is a shooter tough)
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I hope the Newcomer is terrible :x
The new comer REALLY looked like Olive with a wig.
I don't think I want to feed the solis to each other, though. I prefer having a whole collection of them.
The new scientists pretty much IS Oleev with her hair tied like Madoka.

I want to roll like all Solis girls but I literally have no crystals. Sucks.

I'd love the new Berta, but again, out of crystals. I hope her artwork gets released soon, I'd love to have an all Solis Girl PS Vita.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

This new girl has a nice body but apart from that, I don't think I will like her.

Her mech looks really cool.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Physically she's just Katalina with different hair.

The Oujo-sama type is just Ayame but with drill's and jot brown

New scientist is literally Oleev

And the the no chested tomboy is Berta but with a genki personality.

Bertha is flat.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
No she at least has small buds. The new girl seems flat as a wash board.

(10-23-2017, 10:55 AM)Mai Wrote: Starting from this event all the old Heiherm units can be feed to each other if they are units from the same pilot, this don't count the Heiherm Fortress frame, just the OG ones, so for example you can feed a OG Bertha to a Fighter Bertha to get a lvl 65 fighter Bertha.

Thank fucking christ, I have a few individual units maxed out but since all of them NEED to be 65 to have their abilities I keep having to sell some for SS Tickets while other units languish in "eventually get Limit Break" land.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Yeah. As much as I love them, I have too many just sitting around and now thanks to everyone getting screwed to 1 break crystal a month, there's no way I'll ever reach my full lv.80 Solis team end game dream. Good thing I Never sold that 6th Catalina that wouldn't give me a chip.