antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distant Battle, part I (Ogs + ZZ Gundam)
When will we get the new gacha? Tonight?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Probably not since the Segalion gacha is still active.

So basically, this is how it's going to spend my 90ish crystals to get Kyosuke and or Excellen. But if I don't get either, I'm going to basically give up the game. My only goal left will be to get all 7 Solis girls current units to lv.80, using all my available SSR breaks. After that, I'll consider this game comete and end it.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

What about Taiki Solis Oleev? Don't you love Oleev?
(10-15-2017, 04:00 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Probably not since the Segalion gacha is still active.

So basically,  this is how it's going to spend my 90ish crystals to get Kyosuke and or Excellen. But if I don't get either, I'm going to basically give up the game. My only goal left will be to get all 7 Solis girls current units to lv.80, using all my available SSR breaks. After that, I'll consider this game comete and end it.

What if they release Neo Grandson later?

BTW(to anyone), what does エアプ mean?
(10-15-2017, 04:13 PM)srw785 Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 04:00 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Probably not since the Segalion gacha is still active.

So basically,  this is how it's going to spend my 90ish crystals to get Kyosuke and or Excellen. But if I don't get either, I'm going to basically give up the game. My only goal left will be to get all 7 Solis girls current units to lv.80, using all my available SSR breaks. After that, I'll consider this game comete and end it.

What if they release Neo Grandson later?

BTW(to anyone), what does エアプ mean?

Phonetically, EAPU. I want to say it translates to E-Up, but I think in that case it would be 「エ-アプ」。I'm not an expert by any means, so take that with a grain of salt.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
Oleev6is up to like 7 or 8 units, and 30ish Solis units overall. She 's never getting a taiki despite being the main character.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

PV for OG is up on the twitter @srw_xomg since 1 hour ago.
Cybuster is using Ranbu no Tachi and a defender like TheJustice predicted. Tbh looks like Cybuster is the MVP of the gacha because he is the last unit shown on the pv.
Masaki and Ryuune hisatsus looks great! hope i get them both!
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I thought the new gacha was going to be on yesterday night.
And this morning.
Tonight for sure.
90 OMgs wonder if its enough to get something with this
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]