antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored)
Pretty much. There are some event units that end up being good, but most people get them for collection purposes.

Finally done with getting Censored to MLB. My only disappointment with the event is why did they give Censored a pilot part but not the sexy duo of Mazinkaiser SKL.
I'm still on bed, and i can auto play the lvl 99 stage of this event with no event units at all its possible to finish the Mazinkaiser SKL with no event units you get 90 purple xps by run, you just need 1500 of them, we don't need to do it on a single day, take it easy and you will get the last one on the way to get the other copies
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(10-09-2017, 10:03 PM)Mai Wrote: I'm still on bed, and i can auto play the lvl 99 stage of this event with no event units at all its possible to finish the Mazinkaiser SKL with no event units you get 90 purple xps by run, you just need 1500 of them, we don't need to do it on a single day, take it easy  and you will get the last one on the way to get the other copies

I can't even imagine what units you're running. I'm doing it with 2 regular SSR units one LB shy of max, my twice LB'd Crystal Frame Unicorn, and a couple of maxed out welfare mechs - which is pretty much the best of what I have. I've done the level 99 event, but certainly not on autopilot, being carried by fully Limit Broken event units on my friends list, much less on S rank.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
Watching at the stats, Omega units are lower than their regular taiki form... disappointing.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Chapter 1

the demon bot greets us on this event, and scary us for like the rest of the week he screams Hey!!!!!!!!!! bottttttttttttt!!!!! and that's scary as it can get he talks about how he made it to the game, but them he is get to the background finally when SaturnChan appears (yeah there's a chan on her name don't  bother me with it she is called Saturnchan)

Saturn Chan greets us followed by Dreamcast and Megadrivechan as our strange hoster begin screaming nonsense the event begins.

Dreamcast its breaking the 4th wall talking about Heybot anime, Megachan give some light to us on this strange thing and tell us that the boy following him is in fact some prince, they also are from another world, (the girls are goddesses related to games of course, and yes this is a joke event)

when the characters are happily chatting we meet a Mazinger villain, it take some time for the characters to notice that they are being surrounded by a bunch of mecha giant robots, and i arrive at the conclusion that they're not really smart, Heybot its funny after all, Ashura was supposed to be dead and he is not very happy, the Sehagirls summon their giant mecha the Sehalion, while at a distance a mysterious figure look at the scene.

Mid battle Mazinkaiser SKL enter in action, he beat the freak out of everyone and before progress with beating our little friends Kouji and Kira ask him to stop, we are on actual the same side or something or almost this.

all this people that comes from another worlds are taken to the photon labs there they have a long and boring chat with Kira.

~~~~~~~~~~

also yes the normal Taiki form of the units seems to be on par with the normal Taikis, Kouji is exactly the same just with a last ability being different, normal Mazinkaiser Taiki can do more dmg since it does have a attack + ability, the Omega has more armor, and apparently that's about it for Omega Mazinkaiser. the base gacha one its not worse just different.

as for Strike Freedom Omega , he loses 2 Hisatsus for a stun on his hisatsu, really on fence, but i want the Sehallion so i will be going till step 3 if i can.

Omg Mazinkeiser is just around 28k, the normal taiki one 31k.
Omg Kira is only about 21k maxed, it's normal taiki form is around 23k...

I know OMG MK's armor improvement doesn't count on the general stats, still a 3k diff is pretty high IMHO...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Anyway Udon reported Sehagallion has tremendous MLB bonus (3000HP or 1500 on other stats) so she is worth it.
Will those time limited units eventually get Omega Taiki on them?

(10-10-2017, 01:08 AM)Hokuto73 Wrote: Omg Mazinkeiser is just around 28k, the normal taiki one 31k.

Without seishin Bonds, you will definitely die in a magma when Omega Mazinkaiser with opened Omega Skill burned you on arena.
Omega Mazinkaiser is still better than Taiki Mazinkaiser. While Taiki SF > Omega SF, it lose 2 hissatsus and barrier bypass property in exchange with defense bypass property on normal mode, on vs mode it lose reduce action gauge on normal attack in exchange of bypass defense. Though recently there are more units with high defense rate and action gauge guard so it still have some use.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(10-10-2017, 01:08 AM)Hokuto73 Wrote: Omg Mazinkeiser is just around 28k, the normal taiki one 31k.

I know OMG MK's armor improvement doesn't count on the general stats, still a 3k diff is pretty high IMHO...

OMG Kaiser its just this unit on a different class:
[Image: y6fu2q2.png]

Exactly the same status, the Mazinkaiser with 32+k its the one with the wings

Their stats are the same. Trust me, I'd know if my Kira had even 21k comprehensive power. Well, he'll have 21090 if I give him Attack FUB.
yes 4th roll give you one of those two guaranteed 3rd gives you the Sehalion