antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored)
[Image: nwlYbTL.jpg]

"I meet a while ago 3 of the Seha Goodness, to regain screws for the arcade games we have to  travel to another world, ultimate despair is our huge enemy, a single question remains "can i return to my original world?"

Always connected! Shine you hearts screws"

Event Starts:
2017年10月9日(月) 16:00

Event Ends:
2017年10月15日(日) 13:59

New units:

- Censored

[Image: PzLL7ZE.png]

- Mazinkaiser SKL (reward unit)

[Image: ZesLfwU.png]r)

Freedom Gundam Omg

[Image: aVOt4Bq.png]
Mazinkaiser OMG
[Image: NjFg6S1.png]
Sehallion
[Image: L3MznGO.png]

When you try to get Freedom and Mazinkaiser and get nothing but #%#%@ remember... its a event in a place called hell where robots get err...sexual offended.
[Image: 06FU83h.jpg]
[Image: OVlHEHB.png]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Awesome, I am gonna dig this event for sure.
Avoided the anniversary gacha just to have a chance to get this Mazinkeiser, even though I still don't have enough OMGs (94) for an Omega unit roll. Here's hope I can save the ramaining crystals before the event ends.
My understanding is one needs 140 OMGs for an OMG roll, am I right?

+SKL looks badass with that huge sword Smile
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Oh god, I have a lot of grind ahead of me between this and the Cardcaptor Sakura collab in Granblue.
I wonder what unit will we get on 3rd week.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
New gacha is up. Sehagallion looks awesome. I don't really notice much difference performance wise between Omega and normal Taiki version beside its hissatsu damage, properties and turn. I guess Oochi didn't lie.
So I decided to go for the Gatcha. Saw the glorious glow of a SSR pull and... I got Freedom Gundam. I know I should not complain but really disappointed it was not Mazinkaiser.

Should I go ahead and feed my Taiki Freedom to this one?
The Sehagallion should have had Segata Sanshiro riding on top of its head like that flaming guitar guy from Fury Road.

@Mazinman : Did you get awarded Pilot Chips on your first pull? I can't read if the bonus means 10x of those 20 OMG pulls.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
Was playing Fire Wars and everything... and Stupid Kira came....
I got a weird message box, was not sure what buttons I was pressing, how do I unlock it's Omega Skill?

(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Mazinman Wrote: Should I go ahead and feed my Taiki Freedom to this one?

I have no idea. I'm not going to touch mine.
what buttons did you press when you got one?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Mazinman Wrote: So I decided to go for the Gatcha. Saw the glorious glow of a SSR pull and... I got Freedom Gundam. I know I should not complain but really disappointed it was not Mazinkaiser.

Should I go ahead and feed my Taiki Freedom to this one?

Looks like Omega Taiki SF only has 1 hissatsu while Taiki SF has 3 hissatsu, you will lose the versatility of the Taiki SF hissatsu. IMO don't feed it.

(10-08-2017, 04:34 PM)thebigb Wrote: Was playing Fire Wars and everything... and Stupid Kira came....
I got a weird message box, was not sure what buttons I was pressing, how do I unlock it's Omega Skill?

By rolling another Omega Taiki SF and LB your Omega Taiki SF with it.
I cheated. I closed the game withouy pressing a button. I figured that if there was a decision to be made I could make it once I understood what was happening.

On the Pilot chips, I believe I was since I got 3 chips that suddenly popped up.

Thanks for the advice!