antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Destination of Dreams"
I spent 120 OMGs on The End gacha and got Eureka, Ange, Glassy robot and the last LB for that orange defender from 2 events ago.
I have 20 chips, I think I'll be getting taiki Shinji when I'll get the remaining 10, so that I can clear the the conquest Borots stage with a team of attackers finally.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Red Ticket gave me the Event Unit, sweet.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(09-24-2017, 07:48 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: I spent 120 OMGs on The End gacha and got Eureka, Ange, Glassy robot and the last LB for that orange defender from 2 events ago.
I have 20 chips, I think I'll be getting taiki Shinji when I'll get the remaining 10, so that I can clear the the conquest Borots stage with a team of attackers finally.

That's cool, congrats. I got Eureka, Ange and Ao from it. Now I just need to pull Attacker Renton on Nirvash Spec 2 from exhange purple chip to complete Thurston family.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
No, Lover Girl. Imma keep my OMGs, thank you.
XD
(09-24-2017, 09:21 PM)Wish Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 07:48 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: I spent 120 OMGs on The End gacha and got Eureka, Ange, Glassy robot and the last LB  for that orange defender from 2 events ago.

That's cool, congrats. I got Eureka, Ange and Ao from it. Now I just need to pull Attacker Renton on Nirvash Spec 2 from exhange purple chip to complete Thurston family.

Thanks and congrats for your nice pull as well.
Which unit will you get with the purple chips?
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
i'm here wondering, what Heiherm Fortress its the better one to get... they all seems pretty good, you guys want a translation of the Heiherm fortress skills because i think everyone will be getting a Solis girl 2.0

you can check the translation and modifiers of the 4 Heiherm Fortress on the reviews section to help you select yours Smile
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Pleas translate!

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

So what are the S rank reqs for the third mission?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(09-25-2017, 01:26 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Pleas translate!

here you go Nep.

SOLIS girls 2.0

mini guide

Heiherm Fortress Olive (attacker)

Hisatsu: Plasma Knuckle (piercing medim dmg (600%) modifier attack on a lane)

2/3Hp or above Large attack up (15%)
Wave Heal
seishin seal resistance

Commander skill:
Race queen cheer (attack power increased of the allies 5%, greatly increase armor 10%)

Olive its a support,  she can heal,give you a core with her seishin, heal with her seishin and raise your defense, nothing very good about her on VS mode like always despite the turn healing.

Ayame (attacker)

Ayame unit its made for rawpower and power alone, she is also a attacker and she does nothing besides damage, if you want damage and pure dmg she is a good pick.

Hisatsu:

Plasma Lariat
barrier penetration attack on one enemy regular modifier (400%)

Critical hits ignore barrier (good for 30)
every attack increase attack power and accuracy
increase attack power and critical rate every time you hit a enemy 3 times
increase attack speed by normal attacking 20 times. 

on vs mode Ayame can pierce barriers, but have nothing to write home about.

Bertha (defender)

Infighter lvl 3 (15%)
Greatly increase guard rate
Medium changes of burning and slow on normal attack
Brilliant Shadow Step its a conter attack, when Bertha blocks she counters like Monika but stronger.

Hisatsu: Plasma Combination

Medium damage to 1 enemy in range

on VS mode Bertha like the OG Katarina can heal 15% of the hp of your units on the start of her turn, despite nothing she also has a 90% guard chance, and when she blocks the dmg is further reduced by 30% making the math she has Taiki hp if you take into consideration her healing.

Bertha can help you not only on the Barrots map, but also on the slown map of conquest mode, and also on Vs Conquest, to battle the devil gundam by healing of course since her hisatsu its physical dmg.

Katarina (shooter)

Hisatstu

Megaplasma Blaster:

Large Dmg to all enemies (800%) its a beam so you know Destroy gundam? it can hit it.
Gunfighteer lvl 2 (10%
Aim correction and dodge (5%)
Natural enemy (dmg against attackers increased by 50%)

Command Skill:

Midsummer Natural Girl (increase the attack of shooters and aim) 5%

on Vs mode Katarina healing has been nerfed, instead of healing everyone on her new unit she heals 30% of a single unit.

here's the 4 solis girls.

Olive - Command skill + support
Ayame - Damage
Bertha - Defender + status effects
Katarina - Command skill + Anti attacker.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Thanks.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]