antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Destination of Dreams"
I rolled for ten on both my accounts and got 2 SR on one and a frigging shooter tauburn on the other.
The chance of getting an Anemone with the first ten OMG roll is pretty slim Sad
Got a message about 10 purple chips, hopefully they'll be in my inbox when event starts.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
at least they're sincere with us Hokuto.

some of the Bandai games and Square Enix gachas are suffering from a melt down this week due to players discovering that they had fraudulent rates.

they advertise units and the rates where far lower than they should be, at least in SRW we know how ridiculous our chances are lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

So wait, if we do the 10 roll we get 10 chips?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(09-24-2017, 09:18 AM)Mai Wrote: at least they're sincere with us Hokuto.

some of the Bandai games and Square Enix gachas are suffering from a melt down this week due to players discovering that they had fraudulent rates.

they advertise units and the rates where far lower than they should be, at least in SRW we know how ridiculous our chances are lol

That's actually legitimately illegal. Someone should take legal action.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(09-24-2017, 09:29 AM)Top Nep Wrote: So wait, if we do the 10 roll we get 10 chips?

you roll and get the msg "you acquired 10 chips" but once you check you box there's nothing there

We'll most likely get them tonight. The reason we didn't get them now is most likely because the event hasn't officially started yet, and the data hasn't been implemented. That's why if you get Oleev, Ayame or Eureka, they don't have the specual event icon on them.

I wish they had screwed up like they did with red chips that one time and we could use our left over chips from the last Oleev event. I had like 200 unused. =/

As to the rate ups, Yes it is entirely illegal. By the current laws, you are legally required to post the % rate for gachas that involve paid transactions.

Also likewise, because they involve paid transactions, they also legally can't nerf something, which is why instead of nerfing broken units, they just keep getting power crept.

One example is Merlin in FGO. He just breaks the game so much that the devs have to implant certain rules now like no double servants, the AI will attack Merlin mercilessy if he's deployed (been the issues the last few events) and so on. It's all they can do because legally, they can't nerf him. The most you can do is buff someone, but never nerf if it's not a glitch.

Event is live. You can get 10 chips by rolling the event Gacha, but that's pretty much it. So far no sign of the missing chips from rolling the Eureka gacha. Only Ayame in the gift box.

(09-24-2017, 03:09 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Event is live. You can get 10 chips by rolling the event Gacha, but that's pretty much it. So far no sign of the missing chips from rolling the Eureka gacha. Only Ayame in the gift box.

Pretty sure it's 10 chips every 3 rolls, and not every roll.
Rolled the 10 OMG and got an SSR Fleur, I'm fine with that.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Fast Guide:

- Select a lvl 80 eureka friend(there's a army of Eurekas right now) full auto the stage

- you cannot get the Taikis without rolling the gacha (Eureka is still bugged), you have to roll Solis girls entirely for 10 chips, and Eureka gacha 3 times for other 10, that's about 180 OMg's you can grab 10 from the event.

- with those 10 chips that we can get by using the event gachas 250 times, we can grab a normal SSR unit.

you can about 3 SSR units and the SSR Bertha coin

Got my 250 rolls (Zero SSR's) and 10 chips.
I decided to go with the Race Queen.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236