antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Punisher (Netflix Series)
I'm watching it with a friend. First two episodes were great. 3rd episode is Godawful and completely destroyed the pacing.

Spoiler Show
Did we really need to waste a whole episode on Frank wrongly blaming David for the death of his family?
My main and really only gripe about the series so far...

Spoiler Show
How many times do we have to see a flashback/dream sequence of the bedroom scene with his wife? It was getting a bit much.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
(12-13-2017, 11:20 PM)Hypereia Wrote: My main and really only gripe about the series so far...

Spoiler Show
How many times do we have to see a flashback/dream sequence of the bedroom scene with his wife? It was getting a bit much.

Spoiler Show
That's how PTSD can affect someone's mind.  There are differences in the scene each time as current events slightly alter his perception and memories.
[Image: DragenGD.png]
Oh yeah I forgot about that too. I should start a counter for how many times the flashback happens when we continue.
Btw, am I the only one who saw similarities between this guy and Rambo? Everytime he grunts and yells I keep getting reminded of it haha. Next time he have dreams of his wife he be screaming "Adrian!"
Mega Nutrients
Not just you, heh.

Thinking back on First Blood, I keep hearing how watered down the film was from the book. I've had the book on my reading list for a while, but never got to it.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
I hope they avoid adapting the more fantastical story arcs (Angel Punisher and FrankenCastle).

[Image: 59461933_angelfrankenstein.jpg]
Ok I have 5 episodes left but the cracks are starting to show on this story.

Spoiler Show
- How did Micro clone Morty's cellphone? Unless I completely blanked out on something, Frank was never shown to be wearing any kind of special electronic equipment. Wikipedia claims that the drone did the cloning but that still doesn't explain why Frank had to be in the same room with the phone.

- A very minor nitpick, but why did Micro at any point during the mountain episode not think to trace the cameras on the soldiers sent to kill Gunner?

- If Micro only needed a photo of Agent Orange to find out his real name, and can hack Homeland Security/CIA emails and databases undetected, why couldn't he have Frank sit down in front of the PC and scroll through pictures of people until they found Orange? It's not like the pool of suspects would have been huge.
So far every super hero series I watched on Netflix had convenient holes like that. Tech/ability/super power-related stuff they conveniently overlook for various purposes. They must believe we're stupid.
Mega Nutrients