antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANUBIS: Zone of the Enders ~Mars~
For PSVR

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

... what?

Oh it's just a VR Remake of 2, this could be interesting and since it's just a remake they can't muck up the Story with Hideo Kojima gone.
... I just said that out loud did I?
on Steam as well, its remake of 2, nothing new
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

First, WHAT?!!!!! Now that thats out of they way, lets get down to business.

(09-19-2017, 05:30 PM)Shear Wrote: ... what?

Oh it's just a VR Remake of 2, this could be interesting and since it's just a remake they can't muck up the Story with Hideo Kojima gone.
... I just said that out loud did I?

Actually this is one franchise that will not be effected much (if at all) from the absence of Kojima, he was not that involved in it nor the Anime more than an investment of sort and you know with the success of MGS that you can slap his name on anything and it will sell, so it was a no-brainer  to put his name on the project.

Anyway, did that Gundam (and i believe there is another one for the "Ball" too) game come out yet or this will be the first big Mecha project?
^ I think they used the Ball VR thing at the Shinjuku zone. May be mistaken.

Also it doesn't look like it's purely VR, apparently one can play it normally. Dat 4K upscale hahaha
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
(09-20-2017, 02:43 AM)Vincent Wrote: Actually this is one franchise that will not be effected much (if at all) from the absence of Kojima, he was not that involved in it nor the Anime more than an investment of sort and you know with the success of MGS that you can slap his name on anything and it will sell, so it was a no-brainer  to put his name on the project.
Well considering what they did with Metal Gear I expect ZotE to be a First Person Shooter with Main Character Edge Blade that fights Metatron Zombies with his Wise cracking Orbital Frame Side Kick .... and zero connection to 1 and 2.
Or a Pachinko Game.

... Yes I am still bitter about Metal Gear Sad
Yeah... aside from a bit polished up video and VR support, there is no reason to get this if you already have the HD collection on PS3 and 360. Unless you really want to play it on PC.

If the HD collection didn't sell well to Konami's expectations, why would this be any different? Its not VR is that much of a seller, especially for a game from 2 generations ago. Konami is releasing this just to make a quick buck, little effort/resources required compared to making a actual new game, its just a glorified port.