antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Anniversary Celebrations (Black Festival) Code Geass OZ + OGs
(10-01-2017, 01:06 PM)Top Nep Wrote: At the end the character's all warn to get out whIle you can, and how the powe creep will only get worse.

its a good advise

i'm thinking into get out, it had my run and sincerely Eureka its too strong don't having her will gimp my team too much for future content
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Next New Comer will be better than Eureka anyway so you can save up for New Comer only Mai.
Taiki New Comer (Highly usage on arena and cq/vs clear) > Taiki Another (generally pretty good as tanker) > Taiki limited > new Taiki / Taiki Diamond > new SSR >= Old 2016 Taiki > old SSR > event starred SSR

Eureka by herself is gimped on her accuracy, defense and atk damage.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(10-02-2017, 12:32 AM)Wish Wrote: Next New Comer will be better than Eureka anyway so you can save up for New Comer only Mai.
Taiki New Comer (Highly usage on arena and cq/vs clear) > Taiki Another (generally pretty good as tanker) > Taiki limited > new Taiki / Taiki Diamond > new SSR >= Old 2016 Taiki > old SSR > event starred SSR

I agree, she's not the monster she seems to be.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(10-02-2017, 12:32 AM)Wish Wrote: Next New Comer will be better than Eureka anyway so you can save up for New Comer only Mai.

I've always thought of Newcomers as being below Step Up units. Anyway, Newcomers are definitely hit or miss.

[A] 00 Riser GN III - Good for Conquest 40(old), 48(old). No special use outside of that.
[S] Providence - Top class unit back when it came out, was one of the 2 pillars of the best arena team when Hick Bear came out. Still has usage today, but that team is very beatable now. Noteworthy due to the fact that even today it has *THE* shooter evasion buff, plus it's not on a dead weight support unit, so if shooter evasion teams return later, he will be back.
[A] EVA 01 Magoroku - Trivializes Conquest 65, makes CQ 40(old) and 48(old) easier, no special usage outside of that. He's nice but I haven't used him outside of stage65(old) ever since I got [A] Voltes V. He needs to be buffed via Pilot Parts, give him a heal or something.
[F] Getter Dragon - Conquest 70(old). Was useful in the arena but then the tank meta happened, he can't do anything after he uses him shine spark.
[A] Gurren Laggan - Don't have him, but Shin Getter is basically the 2.0 version of him. Noteworthy for having the strongest attacker special attack in the game against defenders.
[D] XAN - Useful in Conquest 60(old) and 70(old). I'll say this: I have him at lv 75 and have an attacker XAN. I can make him lv 80 at any time, but I don't see the point in taking him out of his cage. Can be annoying in the arena, though.
[S] Strike Freedom Gundam - Pretty much THE shooter of Conquest mode. If you need a shooter in Conquest mode you can use him(maybe not on 70(old). Is the strongest shooter in normal mode. Even if something is a little stronger, if they don't ignore block then he is much stronger against defenders. Can't comment on arena usefulness since I don't have Providence, Hick bear and Shinkiro which really bring out the best in him.
[S] Shinkiro - Regret not getting him. Pretty much the ultimate VS support unit.
[D] Aquarion - Regret not getting him. Usefull in many Conquest VS stages. Perfect counter for Eureka/Anemone formation. He can litteraly beat VS 28-B(XAN) by using his giant fist attack over and over again until he finally beats all of them(he can't ignore bunshin).
[A] Anemone - Abyssmal on her own, but she's good with Eureka. But when she falls she will fall hard. Her main weakness is that there's so little room for adaptability in her team that when they release a widely accessible counter(EX ticket ticket taiki or something) she's done for. She needs:
Herself
Eureka
What chu talkin 'bout Wilkis?
A Core unit
Free Slot
So there's basically only one extra slot on her team. Right now the best ones for that slot are Shin Getter or Master Asia Hyper Mode.
I fully expect hebot to be her counter. Right now she gets blown out of the sky by taiki Aquarion.
What about Van Reis? It has critical barrier that reduce 80% crit damage, like GGG but 10% lower.
With a good team accuracy buff, Van Reis should be able to handle Eureka and Anemone.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(10-02-2017, 04:13 AM)Wish Wrote: What about Van Reis? It has critical barrier that reduce 80% crit damage, like GGG but 10% lower.
With a good team accuracy buff, Van Reis should be able to handle Eureka and Anemone.

it don't even have a chance to move, all your team die before you get a turn

Anemone don't crit you, she just slows you and acell herself and her all team, Eureka can probably one shoot Van Reis no problem.

they are extremely broken and there's no fix to this, there's only two ways to beat them and its a pathetic way that depends on luck one its you having Taiki Aquarion and pray that Anemone + Eureka team don't have Master Asia, because if it does you will die.

the other its to having the shooter Harukaiser maxed, with a lot of crap to give her cores, and use her hisatsu when she gets a move  IF she gets a move that is.

both of these strategies requires Ange, Aquarion also requires cores, and luck, there's no point to almost any unit on this game anymore, it was a huge mess up, both units where guaranteed both at the same time, sure they got their money and on the next day all the chat channels where talking about how no one could beat Anemone + Eureka + Ange.

and those units "Weakness" only appear if you own any of them, if you don't own any of them you are doomed on 3 game modes, Conquest (vs), Arena and the new mode that use this battles system that will be released with 3.0

the fix to all this crap is simple buff Ange to a Taiki give her a party wide ridiculous speed buff call it a day, Ange its on the base gacha so everyone can get her and have  a chance to move before all your team dies, or make a  Taiki Solis girl that negate party buffs since those are added on the Sp ticket banner latter on, otherwise they can release 100 newcomers it will still be 3 ruined modes, Dengeki paid article trying to show that you could beat Anemone + Eureka with Frontal + Stella was ridiculous, you don't even get a turn on 8 battles of 10

(10-02-2017, 04:13 AM)Wish Wrote: What about Van Reis? It has critical barrier that reduce 80% crit damage, like GGG but 10% lower.

Don't quote me on this because I am bad with new units, there's usually something I miss, but: I think Van Reis is more of a third "Free Slot" unit than a counter. I mean it has no action buffs and is compatible with Eureka and Wilkis buff. Actually it's more of a unit that gives an advantage to Eureka/Anemone teams over other E/A teams. The main reason for this is not just the barrier but also the 80% bunshin. That can mess up the other team since Anemone already has just a 90% chance of getting each core, but now she only has 4 targets 80% of the time. Also, notice how it's special attack can conveniently ignore barrier, guard and bunshin, so other Van Reis won't be a problem for it to destroy. The 100% chance of getting cores just adds more to the list of compatibilities it has to E/A teams, but I'm not sure if it's one core total or one core per enemy hit.

On its own it doesn't seem like too much of a threat, at least not unless the rest of your team is also dangerous. It has no action gauge protection and no action buffs, so it will never get its turn. The 80% bunshin will mess with the enemy Anemone's core generation and the barrier will absorb most of the damage, but its turn will never come, and once the rest of the team is dealt with Master Asia can easily vaporize it with Sekiha Tenkyouken.

Basically Van Reis is Ouchi's way of saying: "You thought you only had to spend 280 OMG on the next meta? Too bad! Here's Van Reis!". There will be more.
And this is why I never bothered with the arena.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(10-01-2017, 11:18 PM)Mai Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 01:06 PM)Top Nep Wrote: At the end the character's all warn to get out whIle you can, and how the powe creep will only get worse.

its a good advise

i'm thinking into get out, it had my run and sincerely Eureka its too strong don't having her will gimp my team too much  for future content

More or less the same. It wasn't that bad, but the insane power creep we've had the last 6 months where Arena is now only Pay to Win has been a major turn off.

I DID start go really get into this game a month or two ago whene I finally claered conquest mode and could get 3 break crystals a month, But then of-fucking-course, what happens? OochiP had to be a total piece of shit and entirely ruin the game by taking one of those crystals in VS Conquest, which is literally even worse then the normal Arena.

At this point, I'm only going to just log in daily and that's it. Maybe go for the event pilot if it looks nice like NoPan Mary-chan, but once I get a full team of  lv.80 Solis girls+Shatte, then my SRW XO adventure is done.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

The best thing about Xo its playing you predilect pilots and units, make your dream teams, and have fun!

i'm against all this unnecessary power creep my arena team now its composed of a single unit for other people to farm their limit break crystal, a vast number of people did the same..

i will try conquest vs 30 again ThebigB could win with no Eureka maybe i can beat it on the future but it was a pain to have one LB crystal removed from the normal conquest mode, i just hope that the new game mode on 3.0 bring another one and its easy to get