antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Anniversary Celebrations (Black Festival) Code Geass OZ + OGs
lets see how far i get on this event with zero event units
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(09-30-2017, 11:40 PM)Mai Wrote: lets see how far i get on this event with zero event units

We can do it, we just have to lower our goals.

With the SR event unit, we get 84 chips on the 20ap quest.
Getting both SP Tickets(plus the red and blue tickets) is too much, takes 339 clears of the 20 ap quest.
Getting one SP Ticket(plus the red and blue tickets) takes 190 clears. That's a little much, but I may consider it.
The last option is to get only the Red&Blue Tickets and however many Base Tickets you can get. I'll end up with this option if I give up on getting the SP ticket.
(btw, Friend units don't give chip bonus this time.)

The big boss will be a pain, but I deal with that in every Week 1 event since I only ever get the 30OMG units and those are only about as strong as a lv 80 taiki.

EDIT: Getting the item completion rewards from all 4 chip quests gets you 3000 chips, which is equal to 35 clears of the 20ap quest(at 84 chips per clear).
(09-30-2017, 11:40 PM)Mai Wrote: lets see how far i get on this event with zero event units

Same. I'm probably just going to get NoPan Mary-chan and stop.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

...was Kernugle catering that party the group was having at the start of the story missions?

Because if so, that makes me happy. Guy hasn't been in a game in like twelve years, he deserves to have his business started.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I just realized finally looking at the sprite that....Van Reis looks ugly as crap. Mainly the purple mech just glued on the back. At lease make them all the same color.
It changed the entire shape of the Van Ains but can't fix the colors?

(10-01-2017, 09:07 AM)Top Nep Wrote: I just realized finally looking at the sprite that....Van Reis looks ugly as crap. Mainly the purple mech just glued on the back. At lease make them all the same color.

I noticed that too. I still like it, but it could have been better.
And in typical trolling fashion, I got Van Reis..the SR version.
(10-01-2017, 08:49 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: ...was Kernugle catering that party the group was having at the start of the story missions?

Because if so, that makes me happy.  Guy hasn't been in a game in like twelve years, he deserves to have his business started.

the story its basically the characters breaking the 4th wall and talking to you about the events, and comemorating XOMG 2nd year, nothing canon happening, a lot of dead villains and dead characters are there for no apparent reason
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(10-01-2017, 09:07 AM)Top Nep Wrote: I just realized finally looking at the sprite that....Van Reis looks ugly as crap. Mainly the purple mech just glued on the back. At lease make them all the same color.

Still less ugly than Solvrius Regina.

(10-01-2017, 10:43 AM)Mai Wrote: the story its basically the characters breaking the 4th wall and talking to you about the events, and comemorating XOMG 2nd year, nothing canon happening, a lot of dead villains and dead characters are there for no apparent reason

Ah, so like last year's event. Alright.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
At the end the character's all warn to get out whIle you can, and how the powe creep will only get worse.

At the very least they acknowledge and make fun of that fact. Many other games will deny or further propagate power creep and impose limitations to force players to use new characters and spend money. *cough* Marvel Future Fight *cough*