antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Anniversary Celebrations (Black Festival) Code Geass OZ + OGs
Shatte could be my Co pilot any day!

I was going to make a cockpit joke but that's was just too easy.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

...I'm actually a little amazed that the original OG female pilot suits for this game got by passed the censors, let alone the new suits that came out afterwards.
(09-30-2017, 10:36 AM)DragoEnovy09 Wrote: ...I'm actually a little amazed that the original OG female pilot suits for this game got by passed the censors, let alone the new suits that came out afterwards.

Here's something I found from a random Teen rated game(rated by the ESRB):
Quote:Some questions are accompanied by still photos of objects such as condoms, whips, and handcuffs; other images depict men and women in revealing outfits (e.g., swimsuits, underwear or lingerie).
Japanese don't really have strict ratings. Westerners might find things like Shatte''s new suit outrageous but in japan, it's just an everyday thing. The ESRB is one thing, but in Japan vendors don't . Not to mention it's a mobile game, and what fans want.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(09-30-2017, 12:25 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Japanese don't really have strict ratings. Westerners might find things like Shatte''s new suit outrageous but in japan, it's just an everyday thing. The ESRB is one thing, but in Japan vendors don't . Not to mention it's a mobile game, and what fans want.

That goes with what I said. He said he was amazed it got through the censors and I showed him that all of that is actually well within the limits(that's what the quote was meant to illustrate).
We still have 6 more tabs for quite awhile on http://srw-x.suparobo.jp/anniversary/
What will they show us?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Did a single crystal meme roll in the new banner and got taiki Goshogun. Looks like the transfer crystal I bought from the arena is going to have a use now since I have the defender one with a limit break on it.

[Image: IbzU1k0.jpg]
Gachas are live, I've rolled for the guaranteed Crossbone on my secondary account, I still haven't decided what I'll do with my primary.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
i think that i will get Crossbone and call it a day on this event sadly the tickets are not for this, they are probably for the stupid heybot

or maybe i don't even get the Crossbone after all, i'm losing motivation to keep playing these games it seems
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I agree, kinda disappointed I couldn't find a gacha for the anniversary tickets in the 4th tab Sad
too greedy, too greedy....
X-O Friend ID: 180957233