antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Anniversary Celebrations (Black Festival) Code Geass OZ + OGs
All the anniversary news will go here

[Image: eNWRK4E.jpg]

As off today X Omega its starting the pre anniversary campaign all the info will go bellow:

~The anniversary will start on 10/5/2017 stay alert to not miss your logins
~We received today the anniversary EX countdown banner
~Everyday you will receive a EX ticket that you can trade for a unit and a Anniversary Ticker
~The tickets can be used to be traded for a anniversary unit (that we don't know what is huge chance that its a OG character, and when i talk about OG it goes from Shu to Asahi or Solis Girls, who knows?)

[Image: qg5lQTh.png]
How this works:

~Everyday will will receive one of those tickets from Olive on login like always the first one its today, using the ticket will go to the Ex-banner and trade it for the anniversary ticket.
~On this banner there's 50% of chance of your getting a Taiki unit if you get a SSR.
~there's a total of 17 tickets.

the SSR rate its of 3%, and you chances of a good taiki on this are pretty high, good luck to everyone.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Black Festival
[Image: fsCoJd7.jpg]

"This is Inui Asahi thank you!

two years have passed we are gathering everyone to celebrate a memorial party, it is two years already, this year i'm thinking of taking it easy? huh i can't say that?

since there's now peace on the universe i will protect the peace of the party!"

begins two days from now on.

New units:

Van Raise Attacker (SR)
Van Raise Attacker Taiki
Goshogun Shooter Taiki
God Sigma Shooter Taiki
CrossBone Gundam X1

Reward unit:

Lancelot Trial Defender

A bit sad that the Van Raise isn't the reward unit like how the Van Ein was last year.
(09-29-2017, 11:35 PM)180223 Wrote: A bit sad that the Van Raise isn't the reward unit like how the Van Ein was last year.

I just looked it up and right now it's too early to tell if they're not doing something similar. In October week 1 event, the reward unit was Zero in his Shinkiro. The Van Ein Alva was in the 3rd week of October. Unless you mean that they gave away the taiki of the normal Van Ein, I can't find info on that.
Goddaaaaaaamn, Shatte''s new plot suit is goddess tier.
https://twitter.com/srw_xomg/status/913802087233810432

Another girl now has the title of NoPan Lan-Chan.
[Image: DK539uYVYAAVd7i.png]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(09-30-2017, 12:43 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Goddaaaaaaamn, Shatte''s new plot suit is goddess tier.
https://twitter.com/srw_xomg/status/913802087233810432

Another girl now has the title of NoPan Lan-Chan.
[Image: DK539uYVYAAVd7i.png]

I don't think we can call it a pilot suit at this point, we've gone too far.
[Image: Peach-John-x-Evangelion-Lingerie-5.jpg][Image: 11ULTdr.png]

Blush
It seems Honoka's breasts are expanding, almost Shatte's size now lol
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
There was a mistake in the image, had to fix it.

[Image: DK6CYJ7VAAAby7t.jpg]

Plus anything is better then the stupid looking 80s pilot suits the SRX tram and Terra federation forces use in OG.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(09-30-2017, 01:15 AM)Top Nep Wrote: There was a mistake in the image, had to fix it.

lol Tongue

(09-30-2017, 01:15 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Plus anything is better then the stupid looking 80s pilot suits the SRX tram and Terra federation forces use in OG.

Oh trust me, you're not the only one who gets put off by those.
In Fact the Asuka based langerie its a lot more sensible than Shatte's new pilot suit lol

180223 we get a Van Raise (non taiki) when chapter 10 ends apparently.