antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Super Idol Wars Part 3 "A Happy world of love"
the story event ended, i don't know how good to the fans of the source material it was, but i liked it, i was one of the best events, inferior only to the Sakura Wars event that was also a whole month, those really had the SRW way of telling the story with villains appearing on the last moment, pretty fun stuff, hope they make something special again for anniversary, however i don't really expect the same amount of dedication to the writing this one probably had Terada and the Idolmaster series people to help with the script.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Have you guys finished getting 1 million event points?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(09-21-2017, 09:15 AM)Wish Wrote: Have you guys finished getting 1 million event points?

Na, we still have a few days. I'm close though.

Also rapidly running out of shit to spend my tickets on that matter. I have all the R EXP parts, the UC EXP parts, the R Upgrades, every Premium Ticket, every green ticket, every blue ticket as they come up, the skip stage things, and the Support Coin, and I have enough Battleship Cubes to last like four battleships. Do I just go ham on the SR units to turn into SSRs and convert into S Tickets now, or...?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I want to break something.

Got to the 2 ticket green pull that gives 2 SSRs.

First SSR? A useless item. Which is what made me rage quit the green tickets last time. The 2nd unit? Original Solis Katalina. Which I already have FUB'd and yet the game still won't let me trade it for an SS Chip.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Got to a million points. Last ticket gave me Rau Le Crouton's shooter version, which is something I didn't have and thus extremely welcome.
Last omega ticket gave me Taiki Kallen again, Kallen pls stop lvl 85 Kallen here lol

i still remember the time where i wanted a single copy of her.

the green tickets gave me attacker Katarina.

and you people knew that Fighter Nono Cross Omega cutin its animated? no? it is try it

how strange Nep you have her at 80 and you don't receive a SS chip if you sell a dupe? can she level break any other version? i don't think so you have to be able to trade it i mean... i can trade my attacker Haman for a SS chip if i want and i have only one attacker Haman i can trade it due to having a max level shooter one.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Nope. Can't trade her at all for some reason. And no, because Sega wants to keep milking the Solis girls as much as possible with every single one being a different pilot it won't let me feed to any thing else, not even the Blaster.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

15 mins left on event, rank is 475, can I stay in the top 500?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
So, what's your final ranking?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(09-23-2017, 03:54 PM)Wish Wrote: So, what's your final ranking?

Mid 4000s, personally, same as the last few events. I know I'm not going to make less than 2000 unless I go ham on AP Restores, and just keeping in the 4000s gets the same reward as the 2000s, so...