antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Super Idol Wars Part 3 "A Happy world of love"
I got whatever the shooter girl was. So yet another shooter taiki.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(09-15-2017, 03:30 PM)Top Nep Wrote: I got whatever the shooter girl was. So yet another shooter taiki.

Same here, I think she is good.
I believe she can help me beat VS 30, I'll be getting her to 75.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I got the twintailed one.  Was kind of hoping for the bunny popsicle, but honestly that's more because it looks silly than anything - haven't seen the source.

Also, me, approximately, when I get another unit that needs two LBs and is limited.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I got the attacker... can't use event SR for more points Sad
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(09-15-2017, 04:40 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: I got the twintailed one.  Was kind of hoping for the bunny popsicle, but honestly that's more because it looks silly than anything - haven't seen the source.

Also, me, approximately, when I get another unit that needs two LBs and is limited.

Source is from THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater (TV) episode 11. Features the said mechs in the event. Kirari Robo (Kirari Moroboshi), Usagi Robo (Anzu Futaba) and Glassy Robo (Haruna Kamijo). Usagi Robo is a Defender healer (Plays like Iris from Sakura Wars.)
[Image: xDaddnP.jpg]

A bit of important notice- There's a ticket in the event chip shop that seems like it will refresh Daily
(09-15-2017, 05:12 PM)Maverick-jin8 Wrote: A bit of important notice- There's a ticket in the event chip shop that seems like it will refresh Daily

Get 100 and you get a Free SSR from a pool of every SSR in the game, expect for Getter Robo for some reason.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

Got the shooter one dunnow... i have far too many Taiki shooters already, at least she works well with Hellstein and Haman apparently, i will wait her modifiers to be out wonder how many times the last skill can stack that will define if she gets any Limit break or not.

on better notes Nono is guaranteed for 30 OMG you get exactly 30 from the event so grab yours.

and i don't know from where their theme came from, but its funny lol

after looking at the units the Karirinrobo its stupid strong it has 20k hp 92% block change and 10k attack that can increase by defeating units if you got it Taiki the thing no regrets

apparently the Glassesrobo its made for conquest Vs didn't saw a lvl 80 Anzu pink bunny of doom yet
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(09-15-2017, 06:09 PM)Mai Wrote: on better notes, Nono is guaranteed for 30 OMG you get exactly 30 from the event so grab yours.

Opps... I didn't think she was a guaranteed... Now I have to do the entire event without a Nono.
Great, my mistake.

I just got all my OMG for the event and spent them trying to get HaruKaiser, so I could beat VS 30.
At the time I did not regret my rolls, It was worth going for her, by now I've learned Nono is guaranteed, I regret it.

I have 1 OMG left.. time to get 29 OMG before the banner ends, on the 23rd.

8 - Daily Login
5(13) - 15 day log in
5(18) - Arena
4(22) - Daily Arena
2(24) - Weekly R+ (I have no more R+ units to complete... Sad )
1(25) - Weekly Log in
1(26) - 100 level 80 units
1(27) - 10 mission cleared
1(28) - 680 units (I'm at 679... I'm know I can get a new unit, in the next 8 days)

The Last OMG I can get by getting to 1300+ in Arena or Maxing out the Special Attacks for random units.

Sucks, I can't get her during the event, at least I'll be able to roll for her. Smile
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

thanks for the head up Mai, I'll be rolling for Nono on both accounts.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233