antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maidens Holiday
I didn't notice until after I bought it, but you only need to buy one of the shop event reward units.
i just get gurren lagann Taiki but i do have it, i want the god dammit gundam freedom strike!
Congrats on your pulls everyone. I have been busy getting Emilia and Rem on other mobile games.
I got baited by Mai and Mattman post and now I regret rolling on X Fes gacha, it gave me Blaster Lunamaria. At least it will help when Oochi decides to put Fighter meta into arena.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Aye, grats.

I ended up skipping the event. As much as I love Space Cake and it's my favorite series in this game, I just coulodn't stand another space cake unit that wasn't goddamn Honoka AGAIN. Takane wasn't even a main character, the other 3 were, so it feels like more bull shit that she gets a 2nd unit before Honoka gets 1, And Honoka is also the only character with TWO units.

Plus my priority these last 2 weeks went to Nymphogear, where at the last minute a miracle happened and I managed to get Hibiki Alter, getting 2 5*s from the event. 3 if I count Maria Ignited but she can go rot in a rotting rot thing.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(09-13-2017, 01:32 PM)Wish Wrote: I got baited by Mai and Mattman post and now I regret rolling on X Fes gacha, it gave me Blaster Lunamaria. At least it will help when Oochi decides to put Fighter meta into arena.

But you did get a unit, yes? And supposedly Shooter Lunamaria is pretty good, so you could feed it into that if you have it if you wanted. Plus, Blaster ZAKU's an R+, so now yours is at least 65.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Go, roll those green tickets right now, it's taiki time!

got a taiki def Xan on my secondary account and this on my main:

[Image: bLcq2aD.png]
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
The green tickets its the real event is scrap the gold ones, missing 30 gold tickets going to try to get them all before the event ends and see what i got, this event has been extremely generous for me i got tons of units and leveled other tons to max level
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I didn't bother getting any of the gold tickets. I knew I'd be out of power when Irma ripped through, so I rushed the last unit and the Support Coin beforehand and spent the rest of the time I had power doing the EXP mission and grinding cores.

(I now have at least one Defender, Attacker, and Shooter ready, most of a Fighter and Blaster, and two pinks worth of units with change. And I've maxed out a small army of SRs and a few SSRs. It was a good grind.)
X-O Friend ID:  186471287