antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maidens Holiday
Ch2

~~ Labs ~~

We're back at the base reunited with Akiha and the other Cake girls, Itsuki bring news that all the male personnel of GGG headquarters also disappeared so she don't have much "news", Takane debates reaching it anyway Itsuki might have missed something alone, L'arc and Rain are wondering how is the Imber doing since its looking reather beat since recently and Rain will fix it

Akiha will help L'arc,Nono and Wako on the Dg Cells investigation, and they proceed to another place.

~~ Wasteland ~~

Wako notice the enemy approaching again, its more death army, Ryouko gets rather sad at seeing the state of decomposition at the corpses inside the cockpits, Wako also gets troubled by it (our Idol event its turning Dark game, this is supposed to be funny!), she them wonders if those things that they are beating are the males.... (oh gosh Ryouko ._.) 

(the SR event unit its rather dope you guys should try it Smile )

also finish Ryouko she is good on conquest Vs
Green tickets:
[Image: jeRUdWf.png]

finally... now we conquest Vs again
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Got the Vital Gaurder/Yuuki from Ryvius from the green tickets. bah, I thought it was a Taiki.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

This is pretty funny, the boss speciall attack pushes everyone back and sends one person all the way into the battleship!
What's the 2nd S rank condition

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Don't let the bad guys go in your shooter area.
event Itsuki can be used on the last map of normal conquest if you lack a unit to beat it, she can stun the same way as Glenda and Duo Smile
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(09-11-2017, 08:08 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Got the Vital Gaurder/Yuuki from Ryvius from the green tickets. bah, I thought it was a Taiki.

Not the first one. Wait until it gets another version.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
What the heck are you Talking about. Yuki is awesome, tanking-wise prolly the best non taiki defender u can get.
I've seen a video of a comparison about tanking ability between him and granzon, he made granzon look like a noob.

Anyway, I got a def Go Shogun, attacker Laevatein, and finally my first Cordelia, too bad I already beat VS28.
Also got that worthless Loran attacker, at last she made me 1 OMG for the Library. Now that's a worthless unit!!
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
I didn't pay much attention at first (mainly because I'm playing it muted), but this event uses vocal song as BGM? Cool.