antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maidens Holiday
(09-10-2017, 07:53 AM)Mai Wrote: Nah we got 3 of the cake girls on the very first cake event, missing Honoka of the main cast since ever, what its weird its that she is a pretty recurrent NPC on all cake events lol

Yeah, but I thought we got her in a subsequent event.

Also, does the 30 pull guarantee an SSR?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(09-10-2017, 09:33 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 07:53 AM)Mai Wrote: Nah we got 3 of the cake girls on the very first cake event, missing Honoka of the main cast since ever, what its weird its that she is a pretty recurrent NPC on all cake events lol

Yeah, but I thought we got her in a subsequent event.

Also, does the 30 pull guarantee an SSR?

You need to pull 3 times.

If you're talking about the X gacha, then yes but it's like a 85% chance of not a taiki.
(09-10-2017, 09:52 AM)srw785 Wrote: You need to pull 3 times.

Oh goddamnit.

Quote:If you're talking about the X gacha, then yes but it's like a 85% chance of not a taiki.

Hmm... I doubt I can build up 23 more OMG by the next event, but I can probably get most of the way there. Sure, I'll spring for it. A free SSR is a free SSR.

EDIT: Expected nothing and was nicely surprised. Crystal Unicorn will make a fine addition to my collection.
Can't grind without event units. I think I'll just finish the story and call it a day (i.e. skipping the event)
yeah its a little hard to get the 60 yellow tickets with zero event units, but even with event units it might be troublesome, you can do like me Andy

get the 10 normal tickets finish Itsuki, call it a day, both of the SP tickets seems easy to get as well

the Cross Fess event its 1 SSR Guaranteed, there's some good units there, 20% of a Taiki its a good thing on my opinion the worse Taiki that can happen to you its Attacker nono and even them she is ok for normal mod, you can get her dupes from the pink base now
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Same, I've tried all day, but I just can't do it without wanting to quit asap. Seeing as no one on my friends list has an event unit it's just much worse.

Which stages are even supposed to he the best for grinding the tickets and or chips?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

the lvl 99 stage Nep, just use Hokuto or TheBigB units as friends, use a healer on your team, deploy a unit with trust + and a Taiki attacker and you can auto the stage.

i will finish my Sr thing to see if it help people get bonuses but my friendlist has lots of people with the event units as two of them are rather good.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(09-10-2017, 10:27 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 09:52 AM)srw785 Wrote: You need to pull 3 times.

Oh goddamnit.

Quote:If you're talking about the X gacha, then yes but it's like a 85% chance of not a taiki.

Hmm... I doubt I can build up 23 more OMG by the next event, but I can probably get most of the way there.  Sure, I'll spring for it.  A free SSR is a free SSR.

EDIT:  Expected nothing and was nicely surprised.  Crystal Unicorn will make a fine addition to my collection.

Ancient Chinese Guy - "He who pulls has a 15% chance of getting taiki. He who doesn't pull has a 0% chance."

Congrats.

(09-10-2017, 10:36 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Can't grind without event units. I think I'll just finish the story and call it a day (i.e. skipping the event)

Yea, they moved the goalpost again. Week 2 events used to be fun, you didn't need event units for this event all they did was make the hell mission easier. But now they tied chip amount to them. The worst part is I almost wanted to roll, but they made Takane a bad unit. I like her, but those abilities are terrible, no way will I spend 90 OMG for a chance at that.
I'll at least try to get the SP tickets.
(09-10-2017, 10:36 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Can't grind without event units. I think I'll just finish the story and call it a day (i.e. skipping the event)

(09-10-2017, 10:48 AM)Mai Wrote: yeah its a little hard to get the 60 yellow tickets with zero event units, but even with event units it might be troublesome, you can do like me Andy

get the 10 normal tickets finish Itsuki, call it a day, both of the SP tickets seems easy to get as well

the Cross Fess event its 1 SSR Guaranteed, there's some good units there, 20% of a Taiki its a good thing on my opinion the worse Taiki that can happen to you its Attacker nono and even them she is ok for normal mod, you can get her dupes from the pink base now

Going to get the single copy of the event prize you need and the Support, and not bother with the rest. No real point to it. 90 tickets a play + can only do it three and change times each AP restore = even getting the 6000 for that is going to be annoying enough.

(09-10-2017, 10:58 AM)srw785 Wrote: Ancient Chinese Guy - "He who pulls has a 15% chance of getting taiki. He who doesn't pull has a 0% chance."

Congrats.

He's totally right in this case. I use my crystals only when there's a 100% guarantee of success (Or when I really, REALLY want a specific thing) and don't bother getting the OP top tier thing because they come eventually.
(09-10-2017, 12:56 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: Going to get the single copy of the event prize you need and the Support, and not bother with the rest.  No real point to it.  90 tickets a play + can only do it three and change times each AP restore = even getting the 6000 for that is going to be annoying enough.

I have a metric fugton of s-chips I can trade in for more pots.
The real question is do I want to do nothing with my phone but play that for 24+ hours to grind 17,000 purps for the last Itsuki, the 60 yellow tix, and the 10 base tix...

I don't want to be a completionist whore, but I need more tiny Gundams.
X-O Friend ID: 138404293

MXP translation status: on hiatus.
That last chunk of work sucked the will out of me.