antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maidens Holiday
(09-08-2017, 09:46 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: And? Some free units aren't good, others are great. People still use the Lancelot Frontier sometimes, and that was a free unit from ages ago.

But Lancelot Frontier is a really good unit, I've deployed her many times.
A Better example is Mecha Godzilla, that is a really bad unit.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(09-08-2017, 11:00 AM)thebigb Wrote: But Lancelot Frontier is a really good unit, I've deployed her many times.
A Better example is Mecha Godzilla, that is a really bad unit.

...That's exactly what I said? I said some units are great, like Lancelot Frontier, which was a free unit.

Mechagodzilla was fine at the time, if not anything really special. Lack of any buffs to it hurts - it's supposed to be a backlane Shooter, but there's no reason you'd want that really.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Got the Defender Taiki, just gotta get 2 LBs.

Time to get 60 more OMG before the event ends.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Got the taiki attacker...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
First ten roll and I got the Cake Girl SSR unit. I was hoping for the other two SSR...
not using this base, i will save all that i get for the anniversary
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

^Same, I'm saving up too.
Event its up, you people know how they work by now, i will keep up with the story like always and try to make them daily since if i let everything for the last day it gets troublesome to do it.

about the new units i will wait the datamine on them.

~~ Space ~~

Kirari flees for the space after being defeated by Rain and the others on the Earth, the Karirin robo its not on good shape things became worse as they meet Halster and two mysterious figures, Hallster seeing no more use for Kirari explode her (RIP Kirari, it was....weird knowing you, pretty weird, someday we will all understand what you where trying to say... or not, she will totally put a Mwu on us won't she?)
[Image: uCk51Uw.png]

~~ Earth ~~

Ryouko its talking with the Idoru girls on the cafeteria of the labs, thing is pretty empty now since well.. no men on the world, while L'arc don't care much since Nono is female, Ryouko would appreciate having her boyfriend back and etc etc, Nono them suggest that they go on and search the remnants of the DG Cells, since its the second time they fought them and there was not Master Asia near this time as well.

~~ Ruined City ~~

place is on shambles from the battle, the death army attack the party and are destroyed like always, Ami points out that there was no Devil gundam, and Nono goes on saying that they destroyed it already (past event, like veery old event), but them Nono feels something, she says that something is coming and... a wild Akiha appears out of nowhere, of course Honoka its with her remembering that playable Honoka when?

[Image: eGyUU5t.png]

(09-09-2017, 11:57 PM)Mai Wrote: of course Honoka its with her remembering that playable Honoka when?

Didn't we already get one of those a week or two after the first event for that show?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(09-10-2017, 03:20 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 11:57 PM)Mai Wrote: of course Honoka its with her remembering that playable Honoka when?

Didn't we already get one of those a week or two after the first event for that show?

Nah we got 3 of the cake girls on the very first cake event, missing Honoka of the main cast since ever, what its weird its that she is a pretty recurrent NPC on all cake events lol