antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Great decisive battle: Kirarin Robo VS Kisaragi VS Imber "
Jeez, I rolled 3 of the 7 P tickets I had left and got another HellKeiser! Big Grin
I will roll the remeaining 4 tickets tomorrow...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Question: This isn't the Idolmaster Cinderella event, isn't it?
Nope. Should be an event in the near future. None of the current playable units are in the Cinderella Girls series as Kisaragi is under 765 Pro ( NamuPro or OG Im@s as fans call it) and Xenoglossia is it's own thing. The chips obtained from the current EX tickets use the Cinderella Girls logo so it's safe to assume the Cinderella Girls event starts after the EX ticket campaign.
(09-04-2017, 06:02 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Question: This isn't the Idolmaster Cinderella event, isn't it?

As Fernaske already stated its not the Cinderela event this is a Xenoglosia event, all the month will be full of Idol events series on chain till the anniversary.

save one of your limit break items for the next event people, also don't bother with the Taiki Kisaragi of the shop if you already own the machine.

it happens that you can't i will repeat you can't limit break the regular Kisaragi using that, how it works.

Taiki Kisaragi (Event) + Taiki Defender Kisaragi = works
Taiki Kisaragi (Event) + normal attacker Kisaragi = Works
Taiki Kisaragi (Event) + Taiki Kisaragi (Event) = don't work.
Taiki Defender Kisaragi + Taiki Kisaragi (event) = don't work

I've been receiving some "Mai i got both Harukaisers what which one i feed?" none of them, keep both, i will repeat don't feed the Hallsters to one another the defender Harukaiser has less power creep since its a older unit, however its still a high valued Taiki for Conquest mode, and when you need defenders in general, keep her , i will review it latter.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

So wait, if I get that 30000 event Taiki, even if it's the same from last event, it won't limit break it?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(09-05-2017, 12:30 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: So wait, if I get that 30000 event Taiki, even if it's the same from last event, it won't limit break it?

exactly, the Attacker Taiki Kisaraki (Event) won't limit break another one, you need a "Kisaragi" no icon to limit break that unit.

the diamond icons Taikis can't limit break any other unit, they can only be feed by the other units but can't be used as folders.

so just grab the tickets, also don't waste chips on Ryouko SR's units she is extremely easy to acquire
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(09-04-2017, 06:02 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Question: This isn't the Idolmaster Cinderella event, isn't it?

It's safe to assume the Xenoglossia Event is 2nd week event and the Cinderella Girls is 3rd week Event.
Oh hey, got a Fighter Zegapain thing.

(09-05-2017, 12:53 AM)Mai Wrote: exactly, the Attacker Taiki Kisaraki (Event) won't limit break another one, you need a "Kisaragi" no icon to limit break that unit.

the diamond icons Taikis can't limit break any other unit, they can only be feed by the other units but can't be used as folders.

so just grab the tickets, also don't waste chips on Ryouko SR's units she is extremely easy to acquire

That's... that's fucking dumb.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Ah well, luckily I have already maxed out the old taiki Kisaragi. I'll leave this new defender one be.
IN the mean time, I will keep hoarding OMGs. Big Grin
They are nuts, I already bought that 30k piece of crap that can't be even sold for SS chips.
Luckily I got 560 chips a pop from the 20 AP stage, it didn't take long to buy it, but I feel for the ones that only have one event unit and bought it blindly as I did...
What am I supposed to do with it now lol
X-O Friend ID: 180957233