antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Great decisive battle: Kirarin Robo VS Kisaragi VS Imber "
I rolled a full setup and got 1 Kisaragi defender at the fourth step and the last step looked  like this:

[Image: dPDZYR2.jpg]

Today's Ex gacha ticket gave me this...:

[Image: J3nHkdf.png]
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
I've been trying my luck on the girls banner to get more attacker Nonos or Kallens its not going well lol

been using your Kisagari on the event all the time Hokuto XD

and to this day i don't know how to beat this Taiki Zegapain on the Arena lol

this event is great like the previous one lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Yeah, it's a pretty good event.
I bought the 30k chips Kisaragi from the shop to LB my lvl 65 one, but it won't let me do that... she can't even be merged to the defender one! That sucks. Hopefully I'll be able to sell her for SS chips once the one I have will be maxed. I also bought defender Imber from the shop.
1st SP ticket nets me an attacker Master Asia(now lvl 70), 2nd an attacker Shinji sold for SS chips since I got him maxed already.
200th FOE kill rainbow coin nets me this (I guess it's Zegapain celebration day or smt, lol):

[Image: lR0eC6Q.png]
(09-02-2017, 11:38 PM)Mai Wrote: I've been trying my luck on the girls banner to get more attacker Nonos or Kallens its not going well lol

Anyone who can ignore block and bunshin can drop him easily. He only has like 10hp. Best President can legit kill him 3 times over for 1 core, it's a massacre. Chico can also clear him with her screen wipe if you use her crit command.

https://imgtc.com/w/kUduUPW
(09-03-2017, 12:22 AM)srw785 Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 11:38 PM)Mai Wrote: I've been trying my luck on the girls banner to get more attacker Nonos or Kallens its not going well lol

Anyone who can ignore block and bunshin can drop him easily. He only has like 10hp. Best President can legit kill him 3 times over for 1 core, it's a massacre. Chico can also clear him with her screen wipe if you use her crit command.

https://imgtc.com/w/kUduUPW

thanks, i will try Kanako them i have the regular one as well but she is just lvl 60

and I'm getting a Rei army from the V banner already at lvl 70 fighter Eva00

guys anyone know what about what new in 征覇ガシャラインナップ ?

i'm try save 征覇 for good Units, last month i get Combattler V and Voltes V (Attack ver)
I just fought a defender Zega in the arena, my bare-bones Kanako killed him just fine, thanks for the tip srw785.
(09-03-2017, 01:56 AM)Rex Wrote: guys anyone know what about what new in 征覇ガシャラインナップ ?

i'm try save 征覇 for good Units, last month i get Combattler V and Voltes V (Attack ver)

i think they're adding the new Taikis to it since the old ones are now on the bases

I just got another attacker Imber from the 1OMG gacha, cool. 1 more LB to get her taiki version.
danm Hokuto you will make me use the 1 OMG there and get a R lol, i quite like the Xenoglosia units theme its catchy XD