antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Great decisive battle: Kirarin Robo VS Kisaragi VS Imber "
[Image: 2iEh6da.png]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage 2nd anniversary on September 4 as well. It's time for me to completely ruin my life as is.  Big Grin
I'm Just going to post this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJw7BGOR7ZE

(08-30-2017, 03:28 PM)Fernaske Wrote: Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage 2nd anniversary on September 4 as well. It's time for me to completely ruin my life as is.  Big Grin

I know right.
FGO is having a new event.
FEH is having it's Brave CYL event.
Macross Uta is having Swimsuit event and Basara.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
thanks the gods i gave up on most my phone games yesterday they where devouring all my free time i was in a living hell and now understand Tomino!

Tomino was right all along!

still going to play SRW , FGO(when something happens) and that's it!

got rid of Symphogear,DBZ and another thing that i didn't played but logged in, FEH i stooped ages ago uninstalled all of them got rid of my password or codes or account binds
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Kisaragi is one of my favourite tank on arena. If I can hold my desire to roll gacha I will save up for anniversary Van Reis or roll for Another gacha this month since Oochi already decided they are the powercreep, though the team did a good job that Another Mazinkaiser KS can still be beaten by non-Taiki like Godsigma and Rom onii-chan.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
i will wait to see if the Zegapain girls are rewards or gacha too, depending on it i might try for one of them, i quite like the zegapain units and only have 2 of them

I like how we're getting an SR shooter Harukaiser for a login reward. That'll give me something to use those near useless SR limit breaks on.
X-O Friend ID: 138404293

MXP translation status: on hiatus.
That last chunk of work sucked the will out of me.
Idols banner its up you don't get to select the unit that you get so good luck with you pulls, here's my Idol to raise for the event:

[Image: YCICgHO.png]

you can use the old pilot part on Haruka it works on the new one.

Congrats Mai, I got thee same unit as you.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
After the non stop salt from FGO gatcha and not getting anything good from Cinderella Girls Starlight stage despite the double SSR rate, I'm glad this game decided to be generous.

[Image: sm1c3Vi.jpg]

[Image: F7GygkZ.jpg]