antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
It took them like 5 games but they finally made one based on the part of SAO people actually liked.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

People actually liked the 2nd arc/game outside of Sinon? News to me... Majority of people disliked the 2nd arc and onwards.
The futuristic and non magical non medevil setting alone had me hyped.

its funny how these games are full of females, an has zero male characters lol besides the main char of course
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Actually there are multiple males, all of them entertaining. (except Klein, he should have died in SAO). And this game seems that you'll be the protagonist but not Kirito.

Also the games are in their own continuity and canon, separate from the anime/LN. It mostly deals away with a lot of the LN and shows stupid plot holes. Many of the plot lines will still occur, but rewritten and arranged to fit the games setting and time frames.

For instance, since Sinon was trapped in SAO with them (SAO Hallow Fragment, to ALO, to SAO Hallow Realization to now GGO) she never actually played Gun Gale Online, nor did that entire arc ever happen in the game continuity. SAO Lost Song and Hallow Realization actually do bring up hints about her Trauma with guns, but never outright said. But now this game is dealing with that entirely missing story segment, but of course the whole gang is here now and will be part of an entirely new major story arc.

Likewise, the entire ALO Rescue Asuna arc never happened either, since What's his name that was behind all that already did his hijinks in SAO. (In SAO games they actually finished all 100 floors)

Other plot lines like Yuuki and her AIDS was also arranged a bit. Her story with her guild wanting to get recorded in the games history still happened, but Unlike the anime, she doesn't die of the AIDS immediately, and is seemingly getting better/sticking around for a while longer. It actually didn't hit me until after I finished that story in Lost Song, where I realized "Wait, They finished all 100 floors in these games, which took months.....Yuki should have already died months ago".

tldr, The games are entertaining enough. Plus it gave me the .hack// fake mmo feeling I was missing.

Actually, majority/pretty much all of the antagonists/villains are male in the games/novels, not too many female villains...