antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Faith"
Yeah, she's nothing special. Just filler for th eevent. Plus yuo'll get another 30 when the stream airs in a few days.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Keep your OMG Andy, thing is... i'm a big fan of Diebuster, and wanted the new Dix Neuf, i really wanted, it even have a new hisatsu, but when i saw the unit, its just the Choco larc no free version.

basically its dodge unit, and Dix Neuf can't really dodge, well if you don't have Movie Tauburn, or F91 (Attacker), it helps a lot on a certain conquest mode map, aside from this, nor on arena not on the normal mode its nothing awesome, we will probably be spooked by the Attacker Dix Neuf on green tickets or something like that on the future
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I'd get one if you have a maxed Defender and keep fucking getting more - it'll give you something to feed those Defenders into.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Congrats for the Nia, Mattman. Did you get her from rolling diebuster gacha?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(08-20-2017, 11:43 AM)Wish Wrote: Congrats for the Nia, Mattman. Did you get her from rolling diebuster gacha?

She was a 1 pull, yeah. Been a few months since I got lucky off one of those, but it was bound to eventually happen.

She's my partner unit for now, and until the event ends (after which I'll go back to Sousuke.). I only have like one friend with a Solvernia as opposed to the multiple Mazinkaisers, Gurren Laganns, and Galients so it'll be nice to let that spread.
8 green tickets nets me Roux! Yay! Now she's 70. Two more. Big Grin
where's the last Green Ticket? we get one from finishing the event unit and 3 from the shop but 1 its missing

Edit: Found

my 2SSR 2 ticket pull this time gave me a crappy shooter char, and just as bad a useless SSR skill item. So much of a waste I probably don't even feel like finishing fo rthe last ticket anymore.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

So I don't really focus on the Arena or Conquest much, but I'm kind of curious - is there a potential market for mass-slow?

As is expected of Quatre-Vingt-Dix, its finisher is the Buster Smash, and like most Ice attacks it Slows. It also hits a wide range, so I think it's "hits all enemies" in the Arena, but haven't checked - I'd imagine it is though. The range is enough to hit every column in Conquest, though it has a gap right in front of her.
Yes Mattman

Chico was the main reason why attacker L'arc shouldn't be gotten from this base, they're similar but Chico is stronger.

Chico its actually has 2 skills to increase her avoidance rate,she is easy to fit on any team, and her last skill makes her attack stack along with her dodge for every dodged attack.

the buster Smash ignore defenses, make the enemy slower and slown them again for one turn, its good on papper, but Quatre-Vingt Dix lack a EX Skill, so its really not arena material.

however she can be used on conquest mode, on the battle vs the Dark Knights its good the have a massive slow, but them Itsuki does that already if you own her