antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Faith"
I rolled the Mazinkaizer gacha since Larc sucks.

Bah.
[Image: XcDDXoE.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Congrats for the Gaiking. She is cuter than Mazinkaiser.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
was she even any good? The big ticket from the robot girls were Glenda, Zchan, and the attacker one. No one ever really said anything about Gaichan.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(08-18-2017, 12:13 AM)Mai Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 11:27 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: What is this song that's playing during the stage fever?

BX Galient units theme

Oh shit, BX's Galient World is in this event?

Awesome. I loved that mix.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
^Same. I like that BGM eventhough I never even heard of Galient.
Oh shit, my 1 pull just gave me a Solvernia!  While I wanted Galient a little more, that's totally alright with me.

(08-18-2017, 09:31 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: ^Same. I like that BGM eventhough I never even heard of Galient.

It's a solid enough show.  It's in no way Takahashi's best (I mean, the guy did Dougram and VOTOMs.  That's not an easy cliff to climb) but it's alright, and it's pretty obvious that part of the problem was it got cut down in length at some point.  The opening is great though.

Pictures in your mind will tell you what to do~  Listen to that voice from nowhere saying to you~
guys i want to know do you think Mazinkaizer will come back again if this event gone ?

i can't get Mazinkaizer now but i want to know if Mazinkaizer will come back again?
(08-18-2017, 04:34 PM)Rex Wrote: guys i want to know do you think Mazinkaizer will come back again if this event gone ?

i can't get Mazinkaizer now but i want to know if Mazinkaizer will come back again?

It may be a long time until this particular Taiki Mazinkaiser comes back to a gacha, but Mazinkaiser is a permanent series, and I know the Attacker has ended up on a fair few gachas - plus the Fighter being always available.  It'll be back.
I am considering pulling Attacker L'arc. Once I'm done with the stages, I should have enough OMG for it.
On second thought, I'll keep my OMGs.
Time to call it a day since I've already got the event unit reward.