antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rough Waves Beach Resort
I got Kira and Cagalli that where new units from this event, i don't think i will farm the X-OMG tickets them again i have no more OMG to the summer part 2 so i hope the free unit there is nice.

oh also got 2 copies of Kanako and managed to pull 2 SR Honokas
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I got a Stella and a Roux Zeta, and I still have two Green Tickets left to go so that's a bit more potentially there.

Also Betraida.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Yesterday chapter

We are back with Leopard, the strange woman that was with him its just Akiha somehow, and she was drifted here by  strange robot, not much larger than her, Akiha gets mad at Leopard talking high and might about himself, and kicks him, he them shuts down for a moment and more KMF appears, Akiha its away from Star Sylph but she gets help from Salt the bad rolls girl Aniya herself.

Anya use her Mordred and fight the Knightmare Frames defeating all of them with missiles and lasers, suddenly Orange-kun appears, this time already a cyborg (you remember how Orpheus almost killed him back on the main plot right?)

Orange-kun take Akiha back to Honoka and he others, Both Honokas are together and Akiha is happy to see both and greets them she calls OG Honoka "Honoka-chan" and cake Honoka just Honoka, they chat about their situation, Aoi group could get away from the KMF and Leopard team was rescued by Aniya and Orange-kun...

Apparently they reach the conclusion that this colony its pretty much trying to kill them, maybe its also alive, Aoi screams at everyone to pay attention because a lot of junk is coming their way.

After the battle, Kanako states that this place is falling apart apparently since those things should not be here like that someone must have planted them on the colony, it was big pieces of explosive space junk after all, them Space Ninja appears, Akiha gets happy to see her sister and they initiate a chat when Aoi gets Akiha away from her, no one else understands but Aoi does remembers that they already personified Akiha's sister before (space Cake event), and also she fells that its rather strange that she could enter the colony when its this chaotic and she as right.

[Image: eYerEQp.png]

you know?...not having Kakeru Honoka and Orange-kun on the game yet its beginning to bother me a little as well, they use the characters a lot on this event and Sokia too, i think that Orange-kun will be a walfare unit or maybe Sokia we didn't got a reward unit from Code Geass Oz yet

Today Chapter

Space ninja multiply herself and Sokia finds it impressive, while all the girls are worried about the strange turn of events, Leopard its worried about his safety.

the sky glows red and invaders appears everywhere (that's some crappy place to spend you summer vacations Aoi), Orange kun use his Siegfried to fight them and he manages to win.

the true Space Ninja is on her home colony only know knowing that Akiha's its not home and its on a resort with her friends, and while at it Akiha's sister is mad, the blonde one, the characters find the place where they think that they will be able to go out, and are persued there by invaders, they flee and ends up finding some Stardriver characters, the villains now not so bad anymore, Kanako knows everyone there, and seems like things are taking a  turn for the better.

(07-19-2017, 11:35 AM)Mai Wrote: they flee and ends up finding some Stardriver characters, the villains now not so bad anymore, Kanako knows everyone there, and seems like things are taking a  turn for the better.

That puts a definitive timeline on this event - this is post Star Driver, which puts it somewhere in the future of X-O.
(07-19-2017, 04:39 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 11:35 AM)Mai Wrote: they flee and ends up finding some Stardriver characters, the villains now not so bad anymore, Kanako knows everyone there, and seems like things are taking a  turn for the better.

That puts a definitive timeline on this event - this is post Star Driver, which puts it somewhere in the future of X-O.

Yes, this happens during, before or after the events of the MOVIE and R2.
In the Main Story both Star Driver and R1, have not had their final fight yet.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(07-19-2017, 04:46 PM)thebigb Wrote: Yes, this happens during, before or after the events of the MOVIE and R2.
In the Main Story both Star Driver and R1, have not had their final fight yet.

Well, it might not be after The Movie's prologue events, or the credits scene. It just has to be after the show's conclusion.
Why! Why god why does this event still last another 3 days!

At least reveal the supperior gacha for next event already. =/

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I got taiki Honoka with 1 OMG....
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Yesterday chapter

We are back with the Stardriver characters, Akiha and Honoka finds out what its happening on this resort colony, much like Leopard this colony has something that can control it, a outsider source of power, and that same thing also made invaders arrive on the place, and since we are busy running all the place its practically ruined, the plan its to counter attack now that we have more cybodies and try getting Leopard back at his colony so he can do something, however a bizarre roar its heard trough the old factory, Aoi says to everyone to stay sharp, its more Invaders, they are here already Honoka calls for Sokia to take point, but Kanako will do it, she is confident that she can hold them.

[Image: uWo8A7P.png]

Kanako make a stand with her comrades (how strong is Kanako mech anyway?), she fights on and and on and Akiha gets surprised of how wild it is to watch it, she end up tearing down the Invaders for now.

[Image: u3OlgoC.png]

Shishigo Residence

Shishigo Nami is very perturbed for a while, there's been a time where she was role model student, but that time passed and she is now on the "fall from grace", and she is perturbed be it and can't really stand the carefree Akiha, as Nami goes on she keeps on demonstrating extreme disgust toward the world with some psychotic tendencies, when Takane arrives on the scene, Takane ask what was that, the blonde teen is taken out of her frenzy for a moment and talks normally to her sister and calm down, Takane ask again what is she doing, and Nami say that its a game, she was playing a game and that got her mad because she is losing.

The woman with Takane realizes that its a ruse, and ask if if the Game that Nami is playing its not dangerous? Nami get against the wall, she them discharges QT powers on Takane, and goes on a psychotic frenzy again, she screams that if the world won't accept her, she won't accept it as well.

Resort colony

Nami powers are very big and can somehow manipulate the existence itself, her rage make more Takane copies appears for Akiha and company, Itsuki claims that there's so many QT arms now, Aoi shout for the team to make way for her.

on the course of the battle Takane (the true one) open a channel with Akiha, knowing what is happening, she is on her way but it will take some time to arrive, every character gets very happy to see space ninja to the rescue, Itsuki explains about the invaders on the resort, but chat its cut because Aleida arrives.

Final Chapter

Aleida can control the invaders somehow, and she wants Leopard, after a motivating "you all ruined my summer vacation" everyone joins up to fight the big invader's army and copies of Takane QT-Arms, Aleida retreats after her plans fails.

Shishigo residence

Takane slaps Nami out of her rage, what don't result in good things happening since Nami only gets more and more mad, as she runs, letting her laptop on

Beach

Shinji-kun,Mari and Kaworo are at the resort colony as well, they done nothing and Mari jokes about it (instead of Mari and Shinji it should have been Orange Kun and Sokia), the damage to the resort can be fixed, and Anya and the other knights will help the civilians, case solved for now.

The Rough Waves Beach Resort End.

and now just finish your Star Sylph, claim the coins and farm what you want.

[Image: 3vKYMiG.png]

I saw potential on Nami for a future crazy villain lets hope she meets Neena Trinity on the future,

Grats on Honoka Hokuto, i wanted some summer unit, but i'm ok with Kanako my luck its not the better lately but at least i deleted tons of those games and now i'm only playing X-Omega even if G Generation Rev its pretty much awesome i don't have time for more than one of those games seriously and another casually (FGO) so i hope that my luck get a turn for the better on the next event and i get at least a summer unit last year i got one :|

I just notice that Akiha has bounce cutin *backs away slowly*

[Image: giphy.gif]