antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rough Waves Beach Resort
Her Hisatsu is 3 squares on front of her, sword slash + stun.

~~~~~

Akiha and the others are retreating from the beach after the attack of the KMF's, Imuchan thinks that somehow Leopard has something to do with it, Leopard defend himself he would never do something so clueless and non original after all, Akiha and Leopard trade some sharps and Honoka interferes saying that it was not Leopard, them suddenly Aoi calls everyone to be on guard its more KMF, looks like they don't want them retreating from the colony.

Imu tell that they're approaching the girls go to their robots ,while Sokia says that those are pretty old KMF units, Honoka ask how they arrived here or why they're here, she them goes on saying that she don't know since they don't even have pilots on the first place.

[Image: T82gc7w.png]

Leopard couldn't do anything and apparently he is innocent, while Sokia and Akiha make comedy scenes with Leopard, Aoi and Kanako are more intrigued by how those units arrived here, after all they're ground types not exactly expected to see on a Colony Resort, and why they don't have pilots, and why they are attacking like that? Itsuki them warns everyone that more is coming, with no time for much (cake)Honoka use her powers to trow Leopard (lol) away from danger, he goes all the way back to the beach, and think that he was done for, the colony its full of KMF, at this peace the resort colony might be at danger, but like a good Lelouch AI, he laugh's it off saying that he has some plan when a mysterious shadow looking like Akiha appears near him.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Oh nice, Brouxberry Zeta.

(07-16-2017, 09:01 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: What's her hissatsu? And what's the range of the hissatsu?

Dankuudangaiken. It's a short range in front of the user.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Ah damn. It's the same as the other Dancouga Nova.
Was hoping for Close Range Dankuuho or something.
Got my last 3 Tickets and they were 3 dupes... Sad
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
still missing 2 Star Sylphs to get my last ticket
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Hey, what's the first requirement for the five star mission?

I got the other two, though I don't know what those are either, but not the first one.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
No losses, get 40 crit hits, hit and finish finish fast I think.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(07-18-2017, 06:19 AM)Top Nep Wrote: No losses, get 40 crit hits, hit and finish finish fast I think.

It's a pretty hard level, first time I did it, I only got the crit requirement.
However, Since the reward for S-Rank is only 3 Special up's, I'm taking my 3 OMG and leaving. I'm not going to do the mission again.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Huh, I got all 3 my first and only time on full auto. Didn't seem really hard. But yeah, there's no reason to even S rank it. Just thendrops.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Got two Chars. Weird.

[Image: Screenshot_2017-07-17-10-22-56.png]