antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rough Waves Beach Resort
Thanks, I will roll for Honoka. I can hardly climb on the arena lately. What's that Z ticket?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(07-13-2017, 11:05 PM)Wish Wrote: Thanks, I will roll for Honoka. I can hardly climb on the arena lately. What's that Z ticket?

Roll for Aoi.
Pretty sure the Z is something Mazinger Z related.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Weird that they decided to give Honoka her very own step up, and she is a Taiki.

well Aoi is again a attacker, and there she go Mari, the most loved Eva girl of the game, no Asuka? i'm surprised, and Shinji is somewhat from tickets?

Kanako normal unit its not bad, hummmmm..... don't know if i roll on this one or on the next one, well Honoka its a Taiki with her own step up i might try going for her since Shinji is locked behind some tickets, but i sorta of want a copy of Aoi if she is as good as the normal one.

them again i need strong units for Conquest vs, so if anyone there is good on the arena so be it
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

>no swimsuit Wako
>No swimsuit Itsuki
>Only the bad Honoka, not space Cake Honoka and they gave her her own greedy step up.

Leave it to Terada to ruin summer. Looks like all the good stuff including Taiki Oleev and swimsuit Monica are in part 2. All I care for this time are Akiha, so looks like I'm saving my 300 shekels.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Releasing Q without EVA02 Beta and pirate Asuka is downright heretic.
(07-14-2017, 01:53 AM)BlueMachine Wrote: Releasing Q without EVA02 Beta and pirate Asuka is downright heretic.

Asuka its pretty much the main character of the thing when it comes down to fighting.

my guess is that they wanted her to be a Taiki but don't wanted a event with 3 Taikis, the only hope its that she appears latter on.

what puzzles me its why Aoi its a attacker again? and Kanako came out of nowhere.

there's still part 2.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

This is just the bait Gacha, all the good stuff will be in part 2.

(07-14-2017, 02:15 AM)Top Nep Wrote: This is just the bait Gacha, all the good stuff will be in part 2.

I might bite. I won't be able to afford the 300 one, so this is my best chance.
I have a feeling I'll regret this, but Top Nep, what exactly do you have against Honoka again? I mean in my limited observations with the protagonist Banpresto Originals, I find all seven of them to be a tad bland and have trouble understanding why any of them have huge followings, like how Olivie got promoted from operator to mecha pilot due to fan demand. If anybody else could chime in that'll be great as well.

Getting back to the event, if Asuka is in 02 and Mari is in 05, who's piloting 03?
Simple, Terada who had no part in this series decided he wanted a piece of the pie, and what does he do? Pretty much has Honoka thrown in as his pet character and soon after Shatte was pretty much literally was written out of existence.

Game seems to have started going in a worse direction overall since he took over. He's like the Trump of XO.