Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rough Waves Beach Resort
First summer event anoounced. 

Start date
7-15 at 16:00jst

End date
7-23 at 13:59

The reward unit will be Akiha lewed swimsuit version from Sora Wo Kakeru Shoujo.
[Image: YXas3H5.jpg]
Tfree SR will most likely be Honoka Swimsuit version. (xxxxxx•xxxx)

The gacha units will probably be Honoma and Eva.
[Image: eWXpVFS.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

"I have meet the mysterious brain colony Leopard and gone on a quest to find parts for his repairs and recover who he really was. Aiko Shishido.

However due to a day of outrage Leopard patience reached its limit to get rid of the accumulated stress together with my friends we decided to go to a beach resort colony!"

Who are Akiha friends on this game:

- Aoi (Dancouga Nova)
- Chirico(Votoms)
- both Honokas(Ogs and Sora Kakeru Shojo) 

Evangelion: Q was announced to be debuting on the event:

Reward unit:

- Star Sylph (Summer version) no don't be happy they will for sure totally nerf her.

Event Base Units:

- probably Asuka,Mari and Rei with Asuka being a Taiki, however.... Terada does strange things.. and can always put Shinji with Kaworu on 09 being the Taiki.

I'm really surprised that they're using Sora Kakeru Shoujo so fast again, that's good their event was simple great, another opportunity for a battleship Leopard as well, well summer is coming finally i know who i will get on this event regardless of who i want

if you roll for the random Taiki unit and getting a eva girl remember its the eva curse, once you roll Asuka or Mari its done for you will keep getting them on every event, every time, until maxing all their units and for some reason its only Asuka and Mari, it don't meter if you want them or other eva units that share their banners.

[Image: DiNp7Rv.jpg]

good luck on the summer and its raining here that's a strange way to play the summer event.
Terada despite Mari, make Asuka new unit be limit breakable by her old 02.

and Mari will finally resolve her identity crisis, with the 05 she will finally be able to be deployed together with Asuka, i really hope that they make the new 02 a taiki unit, but since its a summer event will probably be swimsuit Asuka on a fighter 02.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-13-2017, 06:13 PM)Mai Wrote: and Mari will finally resolve her identity crisis, with the 05 she will finally be able to be deployed together with Asuka

Isn't that already doable using 03?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I agree with Asuka.

We are getting just two Eva 3.0 Units. I'm guessing it will be Asuka and Mari.
As SR Mari is the best Blaster in the game, a Non-Taiki SSR Blaster would be broken.

I'm hoping the Godzilla Vs Eva Units come back for this event.

(07-13-2017, 06:32 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 06:13 PM)Mai Wrote: and Mari will finally resolve her identity crisis, with the 05 she will finally be able to be deployed together with Asuka

Yes
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(07-13-2017, 06:32 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:

Yes, but 03 has only two units, a Taiki(defender) that we have no reason to deploy with Mari, and the other one its a shooter 03 but its a summer unit from last year, so if you want a Eva dual shooter for shooter cores you have to deploy 03 shooter Asuka, that only appeared one time on the banner, and it was shared with a summer Mari and Rei on that year.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

All that matiers to me is Akiha and Honoka. Never cared for 3va in general, much less Terada''s forced whore.

(07-13-2017, 07:03 PM)Top Nep Wrote: All that matiers to me is Akiha and Honoka. Never cared for 3va in general.

Because Evangelion Q is legitimately one of the absolute worst Mecha productions out there. Up alongside such bastions as Zoids Fuzors, Tobikage, Aquarion EVOL's second half, and Tales Of Neo Byston Well.
Fuzors 2nd hAlf was a lot better.

(07-13-2017, 07:46 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Fuzors 2nd hAlf was a lot better.

Fuzors second half included the Gojulas Giga (one of the best designs that got its animated debut in Fuzors) getting its shit wrecked, the entire situation behind the Alpha Zoid reveal that was a giant load of horseshit, and got rid of the awesome and actually competently designed Liger Zero Phoenix for the piss ugly Liger Zero Falcon. And the animators still weren't any damn good, which would be fine if the show behind it was any good (eg Webdivers)... but Fuzors was not, in fact, well plotted.
Banner's have been leaked.

The free 30 OMG will be Kanako Watanabe In a Swimsuit (Star Driver Movie)
The Step-Up will have Aoi (Dancougar) and Mari (Eva 3.0) both in a Swimsuit, doesn't look like they are Taiki's.

There will be a Second Step-Up with the OG Units in their 3rd Swimsuit Unit. this one is the Taiki's
There will also be some Ticket Banner with a Taiki EVA 13.

Mari is getting another Swimsuit.... another one lol.
And Shinji is getting his 3rd Taiki Unit.

Winner of Summer goes to Aoi she has the best swimsuit.

[Image: 19029752_904461533025196_497596090395412...e=59C9850D]
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236