antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRWG PSN Profiles Trophy Showcase
I have always wanted to make this thread, and since Orochi decided to remove the image restriction, I can finally do it. Big Grin

SRWG PSN Profiles Trophy Showcase

AceWhatever
[Image: AceWhatever.png]

Andy Chan
[Image: Scha-Fel.png]

Bass GS
[Image: bassgsnewtype.png]

beta
[Image: ryuukooh.png]
[Image: R1kai.png]

Khrysler Jerikcho
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]

Oggy Ten
[Image: LOUXIECUTE.png]

Orochi Kusanagi
[Image: Lancerow.png]

Runemaster
[Image: Dippy_Pradipta.png]

Stripe
[Image: DragenGD.png]

Top Nep
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
I'm pretty sure we have a lot of PSN ID back then, but ever since the database wipe, we lost them all. Sad
If anyone wants to be shown here, please post. Big Grin
Had to manually update my profile on the site because it was showing Under Night as my cover picture even though I just briefly fiddled with the game months ago XD
[Image: bassgsnewtype.png]
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
Edited to add Runemaster.
Goddammit....I was about to finally remake my Vita's backgrounds, finally removing my King for a bit, and then you had to post and I had to see my PSN avatar with my kingu. Now I've lost the will to remove her. =/

^uhh.. sorry? ^^;
Too late, it's already begun. I'm keeping my King on my wake up screen and first page, aND after that my Vita skittles backgrounds will be all of the Skittles Squa- er I mean the Solis girls!

4 down so far, but damn I really hope the New Berta  artwork from tonight and the art works for the 4 new Solis girls gets added to the official site with the ones added last week. I NEED THEM!

Jat in case possible NSFW warning. Nothing is show, but the last one/Aqua from Konosuba might be suggestive.
Spoiler Show
[Image: iIl48Zn.jpg]