antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The PlayStation Vita Thread
For me I'm mainly AU so chances are I'll sit it out. plus aruond the same time SRWV should be out, or Fate/Extella.
Doesn't mean it's set in stone that I'm gonna buy it, though.
Now if there's a Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 7 or something in the Vita, I'm gonna buy it. I loooove collecting those cards virtually. Big Grin
I don't even understand how to play YGO anymore. It has become so complicated to me.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Same, I have no idea what the bloody hell has become of the series.

I bought one of the XBL games for 360 a few years ago, and I had no idea what the hell I was doing. Synchros? Fusion? Dimension whats its and whose its? The hell is this crap supposed to be?
Seriously? By any chance, did you two only play generation one?

The last Yu-Gi-Oh I enjoyed was Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 5. I wish they have something like that with character customization in the Vita. I prefer something like the DS version where we can select gender, costumes, hair, face, etc. I got stuck with some dude with red cap all the time in Tag Force series. Sad

Vita need some life because those developers are moving their games to Steam, and Vita has lost exclusivity on games like Neptunia U, Senran Kagura, and Stranger of Sword City <sigh>.
It's mainly the western punblishers that are doing the steam realses. You can't really blame them though since Sony of America has been dead set on trying to murder Vita since day 2. Down to white washing Vita TV as "Playstation TV". SoA even released a goddamn firmwar update that server no purpose other then remove the word Vita form the Vita TV's EULA.

Because it didn't sell millions of units day one, Sony of America and Andrew House decided to get rid of it asap.

Yes, the system that they never once marketed or even gave a change failed? What a surprise. They never even made a single Vita add or commercial. The ONLY advertising it ever got, was the 1 debut movie they released when they announced it at E3. A movie that I might add, was full of shit and had it doing things that weren't even possible.
The lack of advertising in other regions is one thing.

The proprietary memory card issue is another cause of the Vita being unpopular I guess.
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Not to mention they were sellign them at extortionist prices. At least Sony of Japan brought prices down. Sony of merica? NOPE. Gotta pay 60 bucks for a crappy 16 gig card when you can import a 64 gig one for $20 more.

Now that I think about it I should probably stock up on replcaement marts. (Cables, screen protectors for 1000s models, etc). They're probably dirt cheap right now.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I've been looking for the Vita docking station for a while (locally), and they don't have 'em anymore. Damn. Really don't want to import.
Nothing on Amazon?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]