antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under the Far Spreading Sky.
Grats. Only thing I ever got from the yellows was on the guaranteed 60th, which I disliked so much I forgot what it even was.

Green tickets I've done over 1000, and only SSR was a dupe Tauburn Compartment.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(07-12-2017, 01:52 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: And my fifth batch of yellow tickets gave me Attacker Getter Dragon... Which was somehow my second?  I thought I nearly maxed mine.

Oh well, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.  It still has consequence in the arena IIRC.

that's a monstrosity to use together with Vilkyss on the arena, sure its nerfed now and its just a shade of what it was but still one the better speed attackers to use there.

also thanks for not being mentally depraved people, you people are the best community for these games around.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-12-2017, 02:28 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Grats. Only thing I ever got from the yellows was on the guaranteed 60th, which I disliked so much I forgot what it even was.

Green tickets I've done over 1000, and only SSR was a dupe Tauburn Compartment.

Thanks. I still have to get an SSR from the green tickets but I am nowhere near 1000 tickets.

The 30k chips tickets net me another attacker so she's a lvl 75 taiki as well now, but I can't put any green cubes on her as I don't have any left though and I hate that  Sad

edit: 32 GT tickets roll + the 10% one net me an Akatsuki, now lvl 75. 5 shiny blaster tickets net me a strike freedom (new). Base gacha is never going to give me the last goddamn wing0 LB for the taiki Sad
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Same Hokuto, the base gacha never gives Heero for some reason.

Well Rinne no Lagrange event story its sort of bad and a little pointless the previous one was not all that awesome but it was 2 solid entries, with foreshadowing of stuff this event brings pretty much nothing.

- Its post plot
- Kyo and Ao get transported to the mirror world where the Rinne no Lagrange world is
- they meet Madoka at the beach
- they talk with the girls at Madoka's family beach store and then you know some characters of the show
- Zegapain enemies follows Kyo, the Vox units are deployed to help, the characters defeat them and Ao returns with Kyo to the real world, and that's it.

the better event keeps being Sakura Taisen, followed by Idolmaster and the recent Space Cake one was great as well on my opinion (most due to Leopard and Honoka)

i have great hopes for the summer one, last year summer events where great.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-12-2017, 09:51 PM)Mai Wrote: this event brings pretty much nothing.

Well, yeah. Much like the Imber event, and the Kantam event, and many other events, this one isn't adding anything to the cast list.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
It really only exists to get people to waste crystals so they force them to buy morenor lewed swimsuits.

(07-13-2017, 03:55 PM)Top Nep Wrote: It really only exists to get people to waste crystals so they force them to buy morenor lewed swimsuits.

It exists so people who like Rinne No Lagrange will put time into the game, just like literally every other event.

Last Gold Tickets gave me Marvel Dunbine, which is great, because for some absurd reason that needs to be level 70 and mine was only 60.
What time, there was hardly an event. Just autoing then mission for a few hours. Astray had an actual event that took work, as much as I love Rinne and the jersey girls, this was hardly an event in comparison.

[Image: eWXpVFS.jpg]
[Image: YXas3H5.jpg]

Don't care about Eva, but Akiha gets all my shekels if she has a taiki. Her swimsuit was always nice and tight in the right places

(07-13-2017, 04:13 PM)Top Nep Wrote: What time, there was hardly an event. Just autoing then mission for a few hours. Astray had an actual event that took work, as much as I love Rinne and the jersey girls, this was hardly an event in comparison.

About as much effort as any event at this approximate time of month takes, yes.

And that's still way more than, say, Imber took.