antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under the Far Spreading Sky.
sometimes the chips don't drop here, i don't think its doable with one SSR unit alone but well i will get the golden tickets at least that can gives Taikis :O
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-09-2017, 07:21 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Up to 15000 chips atm.

Same, going to stop for the day, I've run out of AP Potions and don't want to buy more.

Go and Buy the 10 Normal Tickets, cost 3k and you get 30+ S-chips which can get you 3k+ chips.
Makes the run to 30k cost less AP.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(07-09-2017, 08:24 PM)thebigb Wrote: Same, going to stop for the day, I've run out of AP Potions and don't want to buy more.

Go and Buy the 10 Normal Tickets, cost 3k and you get 30+ S-chips which can get you 3k+ chips.
Makes the run to 30k cost less AP.

Yeah, I've been doing that recently.

The good thing is that SR rates mean that you're actually more likely to get 37 or more out of them. And if you do get less, it's because you got an SSR, which is never a bad thing.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Finished the event. All the green tickets only gave me a Tauburn Compartment. The 60th Yellow ticket gave me a shitty Hyaku Shiki. All that's left is like 4000 chips so I can get the 20 energy tickets and get dissapointed again with a 5th copy of Lan.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(07-10-2017, 04:16 AM)Top Nep Wrote: The 60th Yellow ticket gave me a shitty Hyaku Shiki.

Isn't the Blaster version decent? You can just feed that one.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I did feed it to it. But the fact stands, it wasn't a taiki. and the taiki is what matters.

Spent the 30,000 chips. I avoided the worst possible outcome.
[Image: MS6Z5Tf.jpg]

ALRIGHT CLASS, TIME FOR A FIELD TRIP WITH SHU-SENSEI
[Image: c2VjtPL.jpg]
[Image: PPawcme.jpg]

.......too bad I sorta don't even need the chips now.

Taiki only metters if the only thing that you do on the game is playing the regular game mode, otherwise you need the other units.

also grats on Vox Ignis she is the better unit on this banner
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-10-2017, 05:36 AM)Top Nep Wrote: I did feed it to it. But the fact stands, it wasn't a taiki. and the taiki is what matters.

The Blaster version is decent and the Attacker version is really good.
It is not a bad unit to get.

Ticket number 60 gives me another SSR Eureka I have gotten more than 10 at this point at least it's another SS-Chip, Game could you please give me a Renton instead.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I sorta have buyers remorse. I have all 3 units, but there's no ranking/ladder In This event. It's only been abut 18 hours and I already cleared the shops.

So it's an easy event? Alright, I might *try*.