antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under the Far Spreading Sky.
Ah, ok.

I actually screwed up not realizing it wasn't a Step up gacha, and did 5 rolls, going from around 415 crystals to just 270ish.

Just did the 6th Roll. Got another Lan, so I now have her max ascended at 80! Madoka non taiki is still 60 though. I had to use 1 SSR crystal on Lan, but but I still have like 5 or 6 saved up.

I'm down to 244. I just hope I can back to the 300 some thing needed for the super expensive summer gachas.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Shooter ones seem to be the best one, alright I'll use this month's 3 limit breaks on her, and she will be my next level 80 Taiki.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I'm using her in arena atm. She's taking little to no damage, and her hisatsu is only 1 core.

Energy Tickets gave me Madoka. Not using my OMGs this time around. Big Grin
(07-08-2017, 06:41 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Energy Tickets gave me Madoka. Not using my OMGs this time around. Big Grin

Why? 90 OMG for a SSR (Taiki) is worth it.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
remember that you can max level your Jersey club girls on that mission that gives tons of Xps and hisatsu upgrade materials and stuff people (remember to let your Albergas up if you have it), Vox Lympha review is up, other one coming latter.

oh i got Woof from my tickets.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-08-2017, 07:03 PM)thebigb Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 06:41 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Energy Tickets gave me Madoka. Not using my OMGs this time around. Big Grin

Why? 90 OMG for a SSR (Taiki) is worth it.

Isn't it random? There are three girls, and the chance of getting three copies of one of them is kinda not worth 90 OMG.
And not everybody can get three Limit Breaks per month like you do, thebigb. Big Grin
(07-08-2017, 09:49 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: And not everybody can get three Limit Breaks per month like you do, thebigb. Big Grin

Yeah, keep this stuff in mind.

I got a blue girl.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Event is live. Pretty basic, though the shop has 20 tickets for 30,000 chips.

Event is live. Pretty basic, though the shop has 20 tickets for 30,000 chips.

As to the missions, the main one is the 5* one. It drips green tickets for the other event gacha.

To get the girls pilot parts,
Madoka: Shoot down 600 targets
Wan-chan: Roll the event gacha 120 times
Muginami: Complete the 5* mission 10 times.

S rank requirements for all missions are the same basic 3, No damage to ship, no losses, finish fast. Overall this event is easy. Just besure to protect the ship. The 5 star missions gives me 350 chips per run with 2 units, plus a guest.

[Image: DERu_WSUIAA7Xki.jpg:large]

Ren really loves me it seems. Three gatcha ten rolls. Sadly I didn't get enough of those tickets for the sure one.