Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under the Far Spreading Sky.
The Rinne no Lagrange event has been now confirmed to start on

Start time:
2017年7月9日(日) 16:00 JST

END Time
:2017年7月14日(金) 13:59 JST.

Unlike Space  Cake, all 3 girls wI'll be obtainable and are represented on the banner. 

Since they're giving us tickets to choose a free unit, most likely itll be the same event as Sakurai Tsisen where all 3 will have a Taiki version. That or swimsuit Oleev is the Taiki or the the original pilot of the main mech who became a loli gets to be the Taiki,

[Image: 1l2qE2w.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Which one is the best one?
By default Madoka''s should be by a long stretch. Is basically god tier where the other 2 were just semi normal units. Game wise wenwont know until tomorrow.

yeah VoxAura should be a Taiki unit
[Image: 8I5tB2A.jpg]

and Lan its also pretty popular among the anime fans, if Madoka its not very broken i plan on getting Lan's unit, that is if we can select one of the girls, they can just make a banner with all 3 and call it a day.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

All the 3 girls have voice this time and animated cut ins, that means pilot part for everyone.

Madoka + Vox Aura = Single Target Attacker
Lan + Vox Lympha = Shooter (don't looks too impresive)
Muginami + Vox Ignis = Single Target Defender

at this point Madoka number of criticals was somewhat impressive but Muginami reaches similar numbers on regular dmg, apparently if Madoka its not a Taiki, Muginami its looking to be the better choice
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

The fact that all 3 have pilot larts, there's a higher chance all 3 will get the lv.70 Taikis.

As too choosing, I have 415ish crystals, so if I do a full step up, I'll see who I gethink depending on what I roll.

If they don't have Taikis, I'll just get Madoka and save for summer. I need to get back to FGO as well and clean up. Race Queen Jeanne and swimslut Astolfo I called months ago are happening.

[Image: XJxV1he.jpg]

MAAAAAAARU!

Called it, taiki at lv.70. Also you don't get to choose. Either take a chance for single rolls, or spend 20 to get any of the 3 girls. (Random )

[Image: TeklPk7.jpg]
[Image: YXPV1Hu.jpg]
[Image: RT76u7E.png]

- Spent 90 OMG for the free SSR, got the Defender orange one.
- Spent 20 Tickets for the free SSR, got the blue Shooter one.

All 3 units are Taiki's, I can only get 1 to 70 for the event, who should it be?

Should I spent my Ticket's or save them?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I'm unsure atm. I got Madoka for the tickets, and for the gacha I got 2 Lans. Right now I have Lan at 75 taiki version.

Is it a free SSR every 90 or just the first 90?

^Every 90.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236