antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repell the Enemy Forces Event (raid event)
[Image: EdHhvav.png]

Its time to repel those bugs out of our space ladys/sirs and Chars, for that instructions follows:

the raid event this time has some great rewards they are based on the amount of forces that are repelled by the players.

Rewards:

- SSR Limit Break Material

if we are succeeded and repel all the enemy forces:

- Taiki unit

how does this works?

on the raid even you deploy 20 units of you choice, you can deploy 20 of the same unit it meters not, however using the units that are on the bonus of the month gives you bonus on ranking, that said its a coop event and not a competitive thing, so even if it does have a rank i believe that the rewards will be shared.

this event run for 4 days.

Bonus Series this time.

the series listed bellow gives you bonus when you deploy its units.

When fighting space monsters(gunbunster things):

- Unicorn
- Code geass
- Grendizer
- Evangelion
- Full Metal Panic
- Og characters

When fighting the underground empire:

- Gundam SEED Destiny
- Gundam SEED Astray
- King of Braves GaoGaiGar
- OverMan King Gainer
- Albergas
- XoMG originals (Solis team,Asahi,Shatte,Fail,Honoka)

go explode things.

Here are the enemy forces:

[Image: Qk8O99w.jpg]

just select one, as you can see people are working on beating the underground empire first, the space invaders have tons of health left, as i don't have the more spectacular team to take on the underground empire i will just deploy Solis Squad and whatever i have left.

clicking on the thing allows you to check the bonus series

the thing is very fast, all you hangar ends up having a round, on the end you get Omg, and units and stuff. 6 hours latter you can fight it again with the same units, overall as everything on the game just take it easy i'm sure that we will make it Smile

latter i will try some rounds on the Gunbuster enemies as i own almost all the Eva units of the game it might give me better rewards there.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Regardless of how the fight ends up, you do get something as a reward for trying. This effectively makes the C-R type units some usefulness as they contribute to adding even a little bit of damage to the enemy group. Like the Normal Stages, you get a ranking based on how you do and get various rewards for it. The highest I could go is A and I end up with the RGBY materials as a reward, while the lower ranks give me some units and support tokens. There is a list of bonuses you get when you reach those rankings, which I would think are rare drops. So if you keep earning 2000+ points every battle (which gives you an S++ rank), it is possible to get a Limit-Break Crystal as a rare drop.

What I still don't get are the Bonus Abilities. They seem to only apply if you deploy specific units or a certain combination of them.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

So apparently I had enough units who got power ups for the event for two full squads of powered up units. Nifty.

EDIT: Any idea how Finisher use works? I got a Second Cross out of nowhere with one of the SR Olives, the SR God Gundam, and SR Eva Mechagodzilla.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
No idea.. I'm in the top 10 somehow.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
List of rewards for the Repel Enemy Forces Event.

Successfully repelled the enemy force - 3 Omega Crystals (this is given to all players who joined in the campaign)

The following are possible rare(?) drops based on your ranking, which is gained by landing the highest amount of damage and lasting longer in battle:

S++ Rank (gain 2000+ points)
Limit Break Crystal
Fighter Super Ticket
3-Star V-Part

S+ Rank (1300-1999)
Limit Break Crystal
Blaster Super Ticket
3-Star V-Part

S Rank (900-1299)
Limit-Break Crystal
3-Star V-Part

A++ Rank (680-899)
Premium SSR Ticket
3-Star V-Part
8 Fighter Tickets
8 Blaster Tickets
3 Conquest Tickets

A+ Rank (510-679)
Premium SSR Ticket
3-Star V-Part
8 Fighter Tickets
3 Conquest Tickets

A Rank (390-509)
Premium Ticket
3-Star V-Part
3 Conquest Tickets

B+ & B++ Rank (230-389)
New Type Super Ticket
SSR Hissatsu Crystal
3-Star V-Part

B Rank (180-229)
New Type Super Ticket
3-Star V-Part

C to C++ Rank (90-179)
SSR Experience Crystal (ALL)
3-Star V-Part
3 Fighter Tickets
3 Blaster Tickets

D+ Rank (89 or below)
SR Experience Crystal (ALL)
3-Star V-Part

Not listed are everything else that are possible drops from the container. One player said he got an SSR Attacker Aphrodi A even though he got a C rank.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

Haha, I got SSR Mazinger Z (JS) from it. Great thing that I have almost 400 units to do this.
the underground empire is ded
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

That was fast. I only played that once.
So we get a limit break crystal and a Taiki unit?
Got a Gunbuster star and a DixNeuf star from the crates.
(07-07-2017, 10:50 AM)BlueMachine Wrote: Got a Gunbuster star and a DixNeuf star from the crates.

Was about to comment on that. I got an R Dix Neuf Star from one of them.

...that said, been having rather bad luck otherwise. A bunch of Support Coins I ALREADY HAVE, a few Rs and Cs, and some of those battleship/V Part cubes. That's it.

EDIT: No, wait, nevermind, I missed a single regular Mazinger Z Attacker mixed in there.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287