antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trigger Saves anime once again!
3 new productions and possible Gurren Lagann Sequel/Prequel was announced recently.
I'll leave this really neat video from Ryouga

Well... I guess that means Evangelion 4.0 will not be worked on for quite for awhile. FLCL sequel was announced a long time ago but glad to see there is actual news this time.

Also... Jojo saves anime better than Trigger but Trigger still does a pretty good job... aside from Evangelion 3.0...
Eh, Fooly Didn't really need a sequel. And Glenn Largans definitely didn't need a sequel/prequel.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

FLCL sequel was announced about 2 years ago via Adult Swim. Westerners apparently liked it more than JP audience like with Big O and Escaflowne.

I don't know whatever happened to the Panty Stalking Garterbelt sequel...
Trigger doesn't work with Evangelion thats Gainax though

GL if its a prequel about the spiral war during Lord Genome's time, I can be down with it as long its a small OVA/Movie
Ah, thank you, I forgot that Trigger was formed AFTER Evangelion 3.0.

I highly doubt Gurren Lagann is going to get a follow up especially if its a prequel. Its probably a new mecha show that might be over the top like Gurren Lagann. Its kind of boring with a prequel because we already know the outcome and most of the characters wouldn't even matter aside from Genome.

How often do prequels even happen with mecha anime, especially if they are original material? Fafner got a prequel movie and Votoms had prequel ovas but those are the only times I can even think of prequels happening after the main show.
Well there's Macross Zero and to an extent the many UC Gundam OVAs.

God Mars had an OVA about Marg, but I forget if it was a prequel or an alternate universe story.
Evangelion Rebuild isn't done by either Gainax or Trigger, it's from Khara, the studio that Anno owns since like 2007.
(07-05-2017, 08:05 PM)AceWhatever Wrote: Well there's Macross Zero and to an extent the many UC Gundam OVAs.

God Mars had an OVA about Marg, but I forget if it was a prequel or an alternate universe story.

I forgot about Macross Zero, although with that and Gundam those are long running franchises, and its also the only time Macross went back rather than forward in a animation.

God Mars OVA was a alternative story, I saw it. SRW D made it look like it was a sequel/part of the show.
didn't code geass also do a prequel?