antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRWV Speed Run
(07-04-2017, 04:30 AM)attman324 Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 03:11 AM)Guntank Wrote: SRW speedrun is interesting, and has been done with no NG+  its how people finish the game in less than 24 hours.

It's really not.  "SRW Speedrun" is code for "SRW run that uses only the original character and maybe one other, never watches animations, actively skips animations when they show up, and skips intermission cutscenes."

Many games are interesting when done in the format of a speedrun.  SRW really isn't one of them.

When you're watching speedruns you're not watching them for the cinamtics or anything like that. You're watching it to see how fast the player can beat the game.
Platformer Speedruns are indeed top tier because of the skill that is needed. But don't undervalue SRPGs speedruns these also require skill and knowledge of what abilities to use and how to conquer the maps as fast as possible with proper positioning, that aspect is really intriguing for me.

it's interesting and I found it to be amusing to see a SRW speedrun. I'm pretty sure a non NG+ Speedrun for SRW would take maybe 3 hours maybe less by ignoring SR and the fact that stage 40+ you can literally break the game with Shin Zero, ZZ, Vilkis, Nadesico, Yamato by giving either ExBank-ExLaser items and maxing their Pilot skills.
(07-04-2017, 08:38 PM)Guntank Wrote: But don't undervalue SRPGs speedruns these also require skill and knowledge of what abilities to use and how to conquer the maps as fast as possible with proper positioning, that aspect is really intriguing for me.

And in a game that requires that, it's amazing.

...This is not a game that requires that. And even if it was, it certainly doesn't in NG+. I mean, I could probably beat the game in two and a half hours easily on NG+ - just get all the best items in the game on the OG on Stage 1, make sure my starting spirits included Accel and I'll get Soul eventually, max my stats in the first intermission, and then go to town on the world.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287