antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRWV Speed Run
Youtube user Yaymarsha finished the game in newgame plus in under two hours.

Yeah, but not only is speedrunning a SRW game kind of totally pointless (it misses literally everything notable about SRW), that's also NG+, and anyone can solorun the game in a short period of time in NG+.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(07-03-2017, 04:50 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: Yeah, but not only is speedrunning a SRW game kind of totally pointless (it misses literally everything notable about SRW), that's also NG+, and anyone can solorun the game in a short period of time in NG+.

Speedruns are like that, its not to get everything, its to finish the game as fast as possible.
(07-03-2017, 10:06 AM)Guntank Wrote: Speedruns are like that, its not to get everything, its to finish the game as fast as possible.

Speed runs of platformers, some strategy games, and similar things make sense. But so much of SRW is cinematics and plot and so little is actual gameplay anymore than I don't see the point of speed running it - that's like fast forwarding through an anime or a movie.

And even if it did have one, beating a game fast in NG+ is the least impressive thing in the world.
Well that's true. SRW isn't some speed run material.
See if they can speed run SRW4S, and watch the time gets over 30 hours because of the unskippable animation. XD
For challenge runs on SRW games i only know the "non upgrade + speed run + first playtrough"

and the "no one loves me" ones, also on first play after this is really not impressive, well it don't help that the games challenge these days are very low
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

JL Lee no upgrades run? Yeah, that should be fun... for him.
I actually thought of making a Nuzlock style SRW run using the ships since they are almost always in the game.

SRW speedrun is interesting, and has been done with no NG+ its how people finish the game in less than 24 hours.

JL Lee no upgrades run, I tried that with Advance portable, Z1 and MX ...Never doing that again
(07-04-2017, 03:11 AM)Guntank Wrote: SRW speedrun is interesting, and has been done with no NG+ its how people finish the game in less than 24 hours.

It's really not. "SRW Speedrun" is code for "SRW run that uses only the original character and maybe one other, never watches animations, actively skips animations when they show up, and skips intermission cutscenes."

Many games are interesting when done in the format of a speedrun. SRW really isn't one of them.
Yeah, we have to admit, most turn based games are not a good speedrun material.