antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal World
I got a Vilkiss from my third 30 pull.

...I REALLY wanted Red or Blue Frame, since they're limited time only. But hey, you know what, I'll still accept that.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
This feels like The most boring event known to man....

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

its just the same as all the other FOE events, rly.

taking it easy 100 kills here, the boss its pretty easy, the story its interesting at least
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I'm not even trying. At 30 something kills here. ^^
Same. I think I'm barely at 27. I just can't care about this event. Partly because I'm sitting on 408 crystals with nothing to use them on.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I'm at 261, 39.... more to go.
Got a dupe Launcher Strike Gundam with my Red Coins.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
wow, grats BigB.

I'm really enjoying this event story, Salanca appeared! hope she gets in for the summer event or something.

beating the Foe its a thing that I've been doing normally still missing one copy of the gold frame to finish it, i think i will do it in time after all ^^

I'm somewhere in the hundreds in terms of kills, I think. Not really paying attention to that, I finished everything important in the event.

Sad that the only SEED Astray related thing I'll have by the end, barring some miracle, is going to be Gold Frame though.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Resume:

The Rondo brothers receive a calling from Salamca and are working with them, them they contact her one time during the event, Arsenal exists very near ORB, trough Cagalli don't appear on the event, hints are on that SEED characters don't know about the norma Abuse situations, hence Kira get pretty shocked once he discovers what happened to Ange.

Kira is saved by Strike explosion by Lowe, dragons attack, they have problems with Gold Frame, are saved by Arsenal, Ange get to knows Kira, she is pretty edge around him and everyone else, and Kira its pretty confused around the situation, Lowe its a common trader there, Rom trained Ange when she arrived.

more dragons attack, Vilkyss is captured, the attack continues till, Lacus from space sends Freedom to Kira via Guy.

Guy arrives on the next battle, we get to know Mina, they can't get Vilkyss to work, Rom saves ange, and Kira and Ange defeats the gold frame, she returns to Arsenal.