antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solis Girls Idol Event Thingy! The IdolBl@ster
(06-25-2017, 01:06 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 10:55 PM)Mai Wrote: Lancelot was used for a long time as material for the Taiki

Which really should say about how good it is.

And about how bad it is now. I couldve the taiki at lv 70 with this event ( ._.)

Mai, do you know what this means? "ニッコリ"
Quote:ありがとうございます! 僕も愛してます!! 限界突破素材は“征覇モード”に置いておきました(ニッコリ)。
Nikkori is basically just saying that his previous sentence was said with a grin, a smirk, smile, etc. Hence it being enclosed like a caption.

Aka there's probably something big coming up.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Oh, then I think he's just grinning because the same guy asked him for some OMGs in the previous user questionaire.
Yeah, that's not happening. He can just wait for the 30 we get every stream like always.  Right now I'm like at 320. So far no major event seems to have started their summer events,so XO probably won't till mid July either. Or next week

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Which mission do you guys even do for the SP ticket quest?
Got 3 SSR's from when I last posted.

1- dupe Gurren Laggan now 70 *At least I got it's EX Ability.
2- Getter Robo feed to Taiki version now 75 *Awesome really happy about that
3- dupe Eva-00 Rei now 70 *At least I got it's oh... she doesn't have one, pretty sad pull.

I also went and spent 5k chips on normal tickets as I need S-chips. Got me an SSR Attacker Exia, instead of selling it for an SS-Chip, I'm going to feed it.
Do I feed it to my Defender or Shooter version?

(06-25-2017, 01:19 PM)SteelSeven Wrote: Which mission do you guys even do for the SP ticket quest?

Roll with your blue Tickets 150 and 300 times.
Best place to get blue Tickets is the 25AP Mission.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Oh I see that's why. Gonna push my luck too then :o
Nice, the 15AP missions today rewards us with an SP ticket, got Oldrin V2 from it.
Rewards I got from the 150s and 300s rolls are an attacker Domon sold for SS chips and a defender Shin, now lvl 70.
I got 2 SSR from the blue tickets till now, a defender Providence (new) and a defender Great Mazinger (new).
Still far away from my 1st event ticket, currently at 10830 chips...

edit: I messed up, def Shin was from blue tickets, the 2nd SP roll is an attacker Sousuke (ARX-8, now lvl 75)...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
The last of the brown tickets gave me a Shooter Nu, that's another notch for my Nu Taiki.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
And I have run out of S-chips time to go back to friend coins.
Got another SSR a dupe Machine Robo, I won't feed him yet, Rom will stay at level 75 for now.

Tomorrow I'll play on BlueStacks will I play Fate Grand Order on my phone.

(06-25-2017, 03:28 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: Nice, the 15AP missions today rewards us with an SP ticket, got Oldrin V2 from it.
Rewards I got from the 150s and 300s rolls are an attacker Domon sold for SS chips and a defender Shin, now lvl 70.
I got 2 SSR from the blue tickets till now, a defender Providence (new) and a defender Great Mazinger (new).
Still far away from my 1st event ticket, currently at 10830 chips...

edit: I messed up, def Shin was from blue tickets, the 2nd SP roll is an attacker Sousuke (ARX-8, now lvl 75)...

Mine got me a dupe Master Asia... well that's another SS-Chip.
Have you not gotten Great yet? It's a R+ and I've gotten him 10 times.

You're going slow, go for the 25k ticket first, I got a dupe Taiki with it.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236