antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solis Girls Idol Event Thingy! The IdolBl@ster
First off since it's the most important, Missions.

Stage 1:
-Clear fast
-Clear with no damage to ship
-Clear with no units lost

Stage 2:
-Clear fast
-Clear while using 7 skills (Skill skills not hisatsu)

Stage :
-Clear fast
-No continues
Just started, They REALLY want you to whale hard to get Berta and Katalina for ships, because the Chip shop selection is insane. For 9000 chips you can get copies fo previous event (Star) units. Too bad they're all meh since you can't use them to break real units anymore.

-SSR Lancelot Star (WHY? ****ING WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THIS?)
-SSR Kingjeider

-SSR Kyshateria Star
-Sr Kyshateria star
-R Kysyateria Star

-SSR Grendaiser Star (Grace kimino ver.)
-SR Grendaiser Star (Grace kimino ver.)
-R Grendaiser Star (Grace kimino ver.)

-SSR Destiny Gundam Star
-SR Destiny Gundam Star
-R Destiny Gundam Star

-SSR Tessa Swimsuit thing
-SSR Tessa Swimsuit thing but the other version.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(06-23-2017, 04:17 PM)Top Nep Wrote: -SSR Lancelot Star (WHY? ****ING WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THIS?)

Becuase mine is 65 and for over 1.5 years been telling me it needs to be level 70 to unlock its final skill.

Best units to go for are Shinn and Tessa, they are really good and no way are they meh....

Edit: My 120 roll SP Ticket gave me Casual Iris, sweet.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Either way, uNess the units are really needed for people who missed out 9n the old events, theres no need to have any of the Solis Idols. The gold crate from stage 3 drops frequently and has 100 chips at base rate. Easy enough to get all the tickets in the shop. Plus stage 3 is easy to S rank even on full auto, just Have Shu lead the way as always.

As to the event missions, just farm tickets and roll the ticket gachas.

(06-23-2017, 04:38 PM)thebigb Wrote: Becuase mine is 65 and for over 1.5 years been telling me it needs to be level 70 to unlock its final skill.

I know that feel, my first two Limit Breaks were on Gunbuster.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
On a related not, feel free to splurge on SP potions because the return rate from the Blue ticket gacha for Rs is high as hell. I had 1800 chips at the start, I used 100 on 10 pots. I've only used about 3 and I'm already back up to 2100 chips.

SSRs so far I've gotten are Scop Dog, Gundam Virtue, and a other thing I forgot. Also this event pushed me to 75 blaster tickets.....ALL 3 GODDAMN PULLS WERE GODDAMN SR UNICORN.

My rolls for getting to 120 gave me nothing but the SP Ticket gave me Olive the normal attacker one and i finally can unlock her commander ability, the login ticket gave me Catarina the normal shooter one now on Lvl 70 finally, and i finally can unlock her final ability as well.

used the OMgs from the event to expand the hangar space since mine was seriously needing it.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

For a minute there I thought the orange tickets were the ones that dropped from the hell quest ( ._.)
Olive arrive with news for Catarina and Bertha, they will go down to Earth and do the same work their work its to show the new Heiiherm models like Olive did on Plant, Bertha is very motivated in her deluded ways thinking that its now her days of STARDOOM. Catarina its not motivated to do this at all, its too much of a drag to her and she ask if Ayame wants to go on her place, but Ayame refuses, shortly after a man arrives asking who is the pilots of the new models and Bertha gives his her full introduction

~~ Battle ~~

its a mock battle to test the new models after it, Bertha keep shouting her attack names and stuff that Bertha does, they will now proceed to the Idol plan opposed to the previous race queen plan, Bertha goes there shouting on her STARDOOM and trying to motivate Catarina to move already, since she still don't wanna do it.

(i will be editing this post with the rest of the plot latter)
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Thanks Mai.
I got the SSR God Sigma. Smile
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236